Has Anyone Noticed......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18014
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm
x 369

Re: Has Anyone Noticed......

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:55 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am
......the arrogance of Evil and Lion who believe if you disagree with their position on anything you are either stupid or crazy?
The truth is, they are the STUPID ONES, BUT, they are good for a daily laugh due to their TOTAL IGNORANCE!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21165
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 551

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:03 am

I'll bet that prīck xxxx reported this as a call out thread. Then his boyfriend no brain will post on it a few times, then lock it.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23157
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 685

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:16 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am
No, but I have noticed that you can't stand being disagreed with or being proven to be a liar and a hypocrite.
Just what I expected as your arrogance always leads the way.
Your response is predictable. Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? Is it arrogance that leads you to believe you are above the rules?
" Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? " I am not above the rules and neither are you and your sentence makes no sense.
Oops. "Why are you breaking the rules here, NuStoogery?" Nice catch, Sheriff. By the way, your sentence is horribly constructed. You must believe you are since this thread is a clear violation of the rules.
So it is against the rules to point out the rules being broken except when you do it? Go away Evil - you are not worth my time.
so being seen as arrogant by you means i am breaking the rules?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23157
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 685

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:03 am
I'll bet that prīck xxxx reported this as a call out thread. Then his boyfriend no brain will post on it a few times, then lock it.
place a wager then
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23157
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 685

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:38 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:43 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am
No, but I have noticed that you can't stand being disagreed with or being proven to be a liar and a hypocrite.
Just what I expected as your arrogance always leads the way.
Your response is predictable. Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? Is it arrogance that leads you to believe you are above the rules?
You mean the rules that written by a guy you call creepy, and tell him how to run his board?
what other rules are there here? i never told him how run this board
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2479
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm
x 449

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am
No, but I have noticed that you can't stand being disagreed with or being proven to be a liar and a hypocrite.
Just what I expected as your arrogance always leads the way.
Your response is predictable. Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? Is it arrogance that leads you to believe you are above the rules?
" Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? " I am not above the rules and neither are you and your sentence makes no sense.
Oops. "Why are you breaking the rules here, NuStoogery?" Nice catch, Sheriff. By the way, your sentence is horribly constructed. You must believe you are since this thread is a clear violation of the rules.
If Mary is the Sherrif of Syntax, you are the hall monitor of "rules".
Predictable.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21165
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 551

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:44 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:38 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:43 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am
No, but I have noticed that you can't stand being disagreed with or being proven to be a liar and a hypocrite.
Just what I expected as your arrogance always leads the way.
Your response is predictable. Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? Is it arrogance that leads you to believe you are above the rules?
You mean the rules that written by a guy you call creepy, and tell him how to run his board?
what other rules are there here? i never told him how run this board
Yeah, you pretty much did.
2 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16115
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1811

Post by chucky » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:55 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am
......the arrogance of xxxx and xxxx who believe if you disagree with their position on anything you are either stupid or crazy?
Yup those triple X guys are quite a pair.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21165
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 551

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am
......the arrogance of xxxx and xxxx who believe if you disagree with their position on anything you are either stupid or crazy?
here we go again. nobrain shows up and xxxx and his names are x'ed out.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16115
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1811

Post by chucky » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:58 am

clusterchuck wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am
No, but I have noticed that you can't stand being disagreed with or being proven to be a liar and a hypocrite.
Just what I expected as your arrogance always leads the way.
Your response is predictable. Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? Is it arrogance that leads you to believe you are above the rules?
" Why are breaking the rules here, NuStoogery? " I am not above the rules and neither are you and your sentence makes no sense.
Oops. "Why are you breaking the rules here, NuStoogery?" Nice catch, Sheriff. By the way, your sentence is horribly constructed. You must believe you are since this thread is a clear violation of the rules.
If Mary is the Sherrif of Syntax, you are the hall monitor of "rules".
Predictable.jpg
He is also the deputy of grammar and the monolith of obduration.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thelionofthenorth and 6 guests