Temperatures in Russia fall to -88.6 F

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 12488
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 784

Re: Temperatures in Russia fall to -88.6 F

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm
That's what happens when continental highs get stronger in the winter.
Your hero Obama said global warming is the biggest threat to our security. So why didn't he ban cars?
How do you make this stuff up?
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21142
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 548

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm
That's what happens when continental highs get stronger in the winter.
Your hero Obama said global warming is the biggest threat to our security. So why didn't he ban cars?
How do you make this stuff up?
How are you so ignorant?

0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21142
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 548

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:27 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:11 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:54 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:54 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:04 am
chucky wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:49 pm
Now that’s cold.

MOSCOW (AP) — Even thermometers can't keep up with the plunging temperatures in Russia's remote Yakutia region, which hit minus 67 degrees Celsius (minus 88.6 degrees Fahrenheit) in some areas Tuesday.

In Yakutia — a region of 1 million people about 3,300 miles (5,300 kilometers) east of Moscow — students routinely go to school even in minus 40 degrees. But school was canceled Tuesday throughout the region and police ordered parents to keep their children inside.
► Well obviously there’s no global warming if it’s cold somewhere

Except there is
I never drew that conclusion. In fact I think the planet warming is a good thing for man. Ice ages are really bad for the development of civilization.
► Global warming isn’t happening, and it’s good for you too?
No , global warming is happening and it really isn’t a bad thing. :sun:
► OK,

Is the melting of the Polar Ice caps a bad thing?
Depends on where you live. For humans as a species, no it isn’t a bad thing. BTW I don’t think they will be melting anytime soon. The all time record high temperature at the South Pole is - 12.3 C.
► Theyre melting all the time, and that won’t be great for folks who live live in coastal ares

And that’s a lot of folks, btw
And logically you should support that all cars should be banned. If it's that serious.
► I wouldn’t ask you about climate change, because you ask Republicans, and Republicans are assh°les

Or maybe you forgot to ask, and you post whatever they tell you
You mean the Republican who got our economy back on it's feet, has unemployment the lowest in year, stocks setting records, Isis is JV again, N Korea backed down and wants peace?

Yeah, go peddle that "democrats good, republicans bad because they don't wanna tax da rich" crap, you rag head lover.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 7514
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
x 531

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:36 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm
That's what happens when continental highs get stronger in the winter.
Your hero Obama said global warming is the biggest threat to our security. So why didn't he ban cars?
How do you make this stuff up?
It's in somebody's talking points for today.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2824
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am
x 93

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:27 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:11 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:54 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:54 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:04 am


► Well obviously there’s no global warming if it’s cold somewhere

Except there is
I never drew that conclusion. In fact I think the planet warming is a good thing for man. Ice ages are really bad for the development of civilization.
► Global warming isn’t happening, and it’s good for you too?
No , global warming is happening and it really isn’t a bad thing. :sun:
► OK,

Is the melting of the Polar Ice caps a bad thing?
Depends on where you live. For humans as a species, no it isn’t a bad thing. BTW I don’t think they will be melting anytime soon. The all time record high temperature at the South Pole is - 12.3 C.
► Theyre melting all the time, and that won’t be great for folks who live live in coastal ares

And that’s a lot of folks, btw
And logically you should support that all cars should be banned. If it's that serious.
► I wouldn’t ask you about climate change, because you ask Republicans, and Republicans are assh°les

Or maybe you forgot to ask, and you post whatever they tell you
You mean the Republican who got our economy back on it's feet, has unemployment the lowest in year, stocks setting records, Isis is JV again, N Korea backed down and wants peace?

Yeah, go peddle that "democrats good, republicans bad because they don't wanna tax da rich" crap, you rag head lover.
► God if you had a brain you wouldn’t be asking Republicans what to say

You know that, don’t you?
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21142
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 548

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm
That's what happens when continental highs get stronger in the winter.
Your hero Obama said global warming is the biggest threat to our security. So why didn't he ban cars?
How do you make this stuff up?
It's in somebody's talking points for today.
What did I make up?

Oh, that's right. I forgot this is another vague retort you always run off from.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 12488
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 784

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm
That's what happens when continental highs get stronger in the winter.
Your hero Obama said global warming is the biggest threat to our security. So why didn't he ban cars?
How do you make this stuff up?
How are you so ignorant?
Speaking of ignorant... YOU ask the stupid question about why Obama didn't ban cars, and then change the subject when I call you on it.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 12488
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 784

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm
That's what happens when continental highs get stronger in the winter.
Your hero Obama said global warming is the biggest threat to our security. So why didn't he ban cars?
How do you make this stuff up?
It's in somebody's talking points for today.
What did I make up?

Oh, that's right. I forgot this is another vague retort you always run off from.
You made up that Obama wanted to ban all cars.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests