► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by Pete » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:01 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:30 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:51 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:30 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:30 am


Teej-ala, Teej-ala........you must learn that, first and foremost, America's wealthy will NEVER be denied.......NEVER...........never have and NEVER will.

You should stay as, in spite of the fact that you just might be a real jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-hater, you have an understanding of the real situation in the petro-free garbage lands of the Middle East.......which include Israel the stolen lands of the West Bank.

Now if you will, Teej, this sonovajew is going to have a bagel at a jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-boy owned bagel shop in my new car that I bought from a guy who was actually wearing a yamulke [not that unusual in my neck of the woods].
Then off to work at one of my part time gigs.....after all, with the GOP tax giveaway to the wealthiest, my taxes are going to go through the roof.....so off to work I go!

Shalom, Teej.......or Teej-ala, as my jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-nona would say.
► Its a little frustrating trying to talk to Republican. Most are bound and determined to vote against their own interests
Like when you democrats vote for a healthcare plan where could keep your doctor, keep your plan, save $2,500/year, end the war in Iraq in 2009, get comprehensive immigration reform, have shovel ready jobs.
► We only get two choices for that office, so we vote for the least worse
"we". 0bama did NOTHING for your kind.

Trump is doing what he said.

Still think that when you get a tax break, it means the gov't writes you a check for money you didn't earn?
► Obamacare is for my kind

Trump promised to do better, but of course he won’t
What is 'your' kind, Mike?
► Middle class
Yeah, right. You act like some dumb minority with a chip on his shoulder on welfare, then you whine to the DES that they "owe" your kind more.
► A minority of white people vote with the minority

It was enough to shoot Roy Moore out of the saddle
Are you stating fact or opinion, Chet?
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:42 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Where did you hear that, chimpo? I didn't know that letting someone keep their own money was a "give away".
► ask their accountants if you’re giving them money or not
Last edited by Tejanochimbo on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24741
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Where did you hear that, chimpo? I didn't know that letting someone keep their own money was a "give away".
► ask their account if you’re giving them money or not
So you don't know. got it.

Thought you were out of here, rag head lover?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:01 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Where did you hear that, chimpo? I didn't know that letting someone keep their own money was a "give away".
► ask their account if you’re giving them money or not
So you don't know. got it.

Thought you were out of here, rag head lover?
► I know you your idea, but the govt is govt them money

You might as well write them checks for all the difference it makes

Tax cuts are are a disbursement in perpetuity
1 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24741
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:01 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Where did you hear that, chimpo? I didn't know that letting someone keep their own money was a "give away".
► ask their account if you’re giving them money or not
So you don't know. got it.

Thought you were out of here, rag head lover?
► I know you your idea, but the govt is govt them money

You might as well write them checks for all the difference it makes

Tax cuts are are a disbursement in perpetuity
Okay, slow down and correct your grammar on your first sentence.

I'm already writing checks to the gov't, moron.

How much have you donated to the IRS (your favorite branch of gov't)?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:05 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:01 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Where did you hear that, chimpo? I didn't know that letting someone keep their own money was a "give away".
► ask their account if you’re giving them money or not
So you don't know. got it.

Thought you were out of here, rag head lover?
► I know you your idea, but the govt is govt them money

You might as well write them checks for all the difference it makes

Tax cuts are are a disbursement in perpetuity
Okay, slow down and correct your grammar on your first sentence.

I'm already writing checks to the gov't, moron.

How much have you donated to the IRS (your favorite branch of gov't)?
► Well, keep those checks coming

Trump needs the money

Or maybe he needs it back
1 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24741
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Been over a month now, chimpo the terrorist lover.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8463
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm

And BDS's pathetic demands for attention continue.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:07 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm
And BDS's pathetic demands for attention continue.
► When’s the next fat cat tax cut coming?
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14716
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by nolaxride » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Where did you hear that, chimpo? I didn't know that letting someone keep their own money was a "give away".
I didn't realize millionaires didn't want to pay their fair share.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply