► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:30 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:30 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Teej-ala, Teej-ala........you must learn that, first and foremost, America's wealthy will NEVER be denied.......NEVER...........never have and NEVER will.

You should stay as, in spite of the fact that you just might be a real jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-hater, you have an understanding of the real situation in the petro-free garbage lands of the Middle East.......which include Israel the stolen lands of the West Bank.

Now if you will, Teej, this sonovajew is going to have a bagel at a jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-boy owned bagel shop in my new car that I bought from a guy who was actually wearing a yamulke [not that unusual in my neck of the woods].
Then off to work at one of my part time gigs.....after all, with the GOP tax giveaway to the wealthiest, my taxes are going to go through the roof.....so off to work I go!

Shalom, Teej.......or Teej-ala, as my jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-nona would say.
► Its a little frustrating trying to talk to Republican. Most are bound and determined to vote against their own interests
Like when you democrats vote for a healthcare plan where could keep your doctor, keep your plan, save $2,500/year, end the war in Iraq in 2009, get comprehensive immigration reform, have shovel ready jobs.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:22 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Teej-ala, Teej-ala........you must learn that, first and foremost, America's wealthy will NEVER be denied.......NEVER...........never have and NEVER will.

You should stay as, in spite of the fact that you just might be a real jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-hater, you have an understanding of the real situation in the petro-free garbage lands of the Middle East.......which include Israel the stolen lands of the West Bank.

Now if you will, Teej, this sonovajew is going to have a bagel at a jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-boy owned bagel shop in my new car that I bought from a guy who was actually wearing a yamulke [not that unusual in my neck of the woods].
Then off to work at one of my part time gigs.....after all, with the GOP tax giveaway to the wealthiest, my taxes are going to go through the roof.....so off to work I go!

► Its a little frustrating trying to talk to Republican. Most are bound and determined to vote against their own interests
Like when you democrats vote for a healthcare plan where could keep your doctor, keep your plan, save $2,500/year, end the war in Iraq in 2009, get comprehensive immigration reform, have shovel ready jobs.
It's funny how dumb apes like chimpo hate millionaires, yet, they want them to give all their money to the govt. so they can get paid. They are dumber than $#@%.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:21 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► We only get two choices for that office, so we vote for the least worse
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

"we". 0bama did NOTHING for your kind.

Trump is doing what he said.

Still think that when you get a tax break, it means the gov't writes you a check for money you didn't earn?
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:51 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

Still think that when you get a tax break, it means the gov't writes you a check for money you didn't earn?
► Obamacare is for my kind

Trump promised to do better, but of course he won’t
1 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:30 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:51 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

What is 'your' kind, Mike?
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:01 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:30 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Middle class
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:01 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Middle class
Yeah, right. You act like some dumb minority with a chip on his shoulder on welfare, then you whine to the DES that they "owe" your kind more.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:01 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Middle class
Yeah, right. You act like some dumb minority with a chip on his shoulder on welfare, then you whine to the DES that they "owe" your kind more.
► A minority of white people vote with the minority

It was enough to shoot Roy Moore out of the saddle
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:02 pm

where you going Chet?
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling