► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm

► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
1 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3389
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
3 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24741
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Oh, please don't go! I'll join your club! I'll sit around and bang on successful people all day that hire sorry low life pos's like you!

So where will you go now? Suck rag heads azz til their goats come home?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3410
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27019
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by evilconempire » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 pm

You should stay. The imbalance around here will just get worse without you.
2 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3389
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Is you sounding plumb butt hurt the reason Republicans give millionaires money?

Probably not.

Why do YOU give millionaires money chimbo-wimbo?
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27019
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by evilconempire » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:22 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Is you sounding plumb butt hurt the reason Republicans give millionaires money?

Probably not.

Why do YOU give millionaires money chimbo-wimbo?
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:50 am

Why must you resort to making things up about what I said rather than address what I actually did say?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24741
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Where did you hear that, chimpo? I didn't know that letting someone keep their own money was a "give away".
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24741
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:51 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:22 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Is you sounding plumb butt hurt the reason Republicans give millionaires money?

Probably not.

Why do YOU give millionaires money chimbo-wimbo?
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:50 am

Why must you resort to making things up about what I said rather than address what I actually did say?
What do you do, take notes all day?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3389
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: ► I'm gettin the f-ck outta here

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:51 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:22 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:12 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm
► Yall can suçk millionaire åss till the cows come home
Gee chimbo-wimbo-You sound plumb butt hurt there little feller.
► Is that why Republicans give millionaires money?
Is you sounding plumb butt hurt the reason Republicans give millionaires money?

Probably not.

Why do YOU give millionaires money chimbo-wimbo?
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:50 am

Why must you resort to making things up about what I said rather than address what I actually did say?
What do you do, take notes all day?
Based on the COntent of his posts he does not take notes all day.
0 x

Post Reply