USA Today editorial destroys the Orange Klown!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Re: USA Today editorial destroys the Orange Klown!

Post by numarymag » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:00 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:34 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:19 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 am
Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
8:03 AM - Dec 12, 2017

A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 945947001/
holy cow.
There is nothing "holy" about a cow Brookboy and there is nothing decent or good in you. You are filth and to filth you shall return. Hopefully you will begin to post political messages and quit attacking the families of posters who disagree with you. My Mom was a great Mother and I couldn't be prouder of my Brothers and Sisters and you attacked them without even knowing them. So again uou are filth and to filth you shall return.
:riant4: :riant4: :riant4: :riant4:
There's something seriously wrong with you. Seek help!
That statement coming from you leaves me assured that I'm just fine. You might consider looking in your own mirror if you find a person who would attack another poster's family because he disagreed with that poster's statements as being one of those that is pure and politically correct then you best evaluate your own position.
0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:03 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:00 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 am
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

holy cow.
There is nothing "holy" about a cow Brookboy and there is nothing decent or good in you. You are filth and to filth you shall return. Hopefully you will begin to post political messages and quit attacking the families of posters who disagree with you. My Mom was a great Mother and I couldn't be prouder of my Brothers and Sisters and you attacked them without even knowing them. So again uou are filth and to filth you shall return.
:riant4: :riant4: :riant4: :riant4:
There's something seriously wrong with you. Seek help!
That statement coming from you leaves me assured that I'm just fine. You might consider looking in your own mirror if you find a person who would attack another poster's family because he disagreed with that poster's statements as being one of those that is pure and politically correct then you best evaluate your own position.
You're a disgusting human being.
1 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 am

brookboy123 wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

holy cow.
Seriously as bad as trump is I can’t understand how a nitwit enabler of war criminals can be elevated via nostalgia.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 am

The Trump base appreciates a man who's intellect and intelligence is on a par with their own

0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 am

0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 am

Toshi wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 am
Apparently even her father didn’t want her to win. :devilfire:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:08 am

chucky wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 am
brookboy123 wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

holy cow.
Seriously as bad as trump is I can’t understand how a nitwit enabler of war criminals can be elevated via nostalgia.
While I certainly agree with the sentiment.....Trump deserves no respect as POTUS........I am disgusted by the level of political discourse in our country.

.....and of course, it sickens me as you say, "a nitwit enabler of war criminals can be elevated via nostalgia."

Bush, the Lesser....a.k.a The Nitwit of Crawford.....is certainly being remade by comparison to this carnival-barking-less-than-a-real-president.
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:11 am

numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

holy cow.
lol

0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:52 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 am
Scorch
November elections. Last night in Alabama. This editorial. It appears the country is reaching its limit with the Orange Klown.
And yet, Trump STILL beat sHitlery, and is STILL your President!
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:18 am

chucky wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 am

As bad as bush 2 was, and no one was more adamant than I in pointing out his many failures, he did/does have many redeeming qualities.

Trump does not have any. Simple as that.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.