"We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29426
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:52 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 pm
Merry Christmas, Mr President......Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.

Buon Natale!
Screw you, traitor.

Image

Image
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29426
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:17 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 pm

0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29426
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:19 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:59 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:52 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 pm
Merry Christmas, Mr President......Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.

Buon Natale!
I miss them so much!
Why do you miss America hating traitors?

Image
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16303
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:29 pm

The only traitor I see is you.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3911
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:23 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am
Do you have any idea how many heads are bursting?
Hmm. 2 likes. Presumably because those 2 people like the thought of someone else's head bursting. Seems sort of hateful to me but what do I know.

My guess is zero heads bursting.
Poor D Bag, he just never has anything of significance to say. SAD! :nesaitpas:

lololol.

Tready-Thinks he is the arbiter of what is and is not significant.
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3911
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:25 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:13 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am
Do you have any idea how many heads are bursting?
Hmm. 2 likes. Presumably because those 2 people like the thought of someone else's head bursting. Seems sort of hateful to me but what do I know.

My guess is zero heads bursting.
I'm guessing you didn't see 'heads bursting' as a bit of sarcasm?
I saw it as a big load of hyperbole. Like the nonsense how person x "destroyed" person Y posts that I see so often on social media.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29426
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:28 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:29 pm
The only traitor I see is you.
Is that the best you can do? You're seriously disappointing me.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29426
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:28 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:23 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am
Do you have any idea how many heads are bursting?
Hmm. 2 likes. Presumably because those 2 people like the thought of someone else's head bursting. Seems sort of hateful to me but what do I know.

My guess is zero heads bursting.
Poor D Bag, he just never has anything of significance to say. SAD! :nesaitpas:

lololol.

Tready-Thinks he is the arbiter of what is and is not significant.
I thought don was a she. Meaning an old bag.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9815
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:38 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:23 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am
Do you have any idea how many heads are bursting?
Hmm. 2 likes. Presumably because those 2 people like the thought of someone else's head bursting. Seems sort of hateful to me but what do I know.

My guess is zero heads bursting.
Poor D Bag, he just never has anything of significance to say. SAD! :nesaitpas:

lololol.

Tready-Thinks he is the arbiter of what is and is not significant.
No I'm not but in your case it's painfully very obvious. :dance:
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9815
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: "We're saying Merry Christmas again"

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:40 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:28 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:23 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am
Do you have any idea how many heads are bursting?
Hmm. 2 likes. Presumably because those 2 people like the thought of someone else's head bursting. Seems sort of hateful to me but what do I know.

My guess is zero heads bursting.
Poor D Bag, he just never has anything of significance to say. SAD! :nesaitpas:

lololol.

Tready-Thinks he is the arbiter of what is and is not significant.
I thought don was a she. Meaning an old bag.
If you ever arrange that Vegas trip you've been talking about I'll personally show you what an old bag I am. I hope you're man enough?
0 x

Post Reply