Pentagon says it will allow transgender people to enlist in the military

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24913
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 818

Pentagon says it will allow transgender people to enlist in the military

Post by evilconempire » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm

0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 4836
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 855

Post by Pete » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am

why does the military subject them to an expanded battery of psych testing? Do they think the recruits are crazy? :o:
0 x
Ecclesiastes 10:2 http://biblehub.com/ecclesiastes/10-2.htm

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24913
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 818

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 am

To appease RWNJs like the rotting pumpkin in the WH
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 22792
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 780

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/ ... 3b34448c5d

Another victory, Trumpsters? :lo2l:
Why do you love them so bad? Are you gay or something?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7370
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 1131

Post by psk836 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Of course the AP makes it sound like the military is breaking with Trump. Reality is whether it agrees with this decision or not, it has no choice as the judge has ruled that implementation delays are not allowed. And since this decision came from a Washington DC Circuit Court judge, where liberals have a 7-4 majority, a single judge's decision is likely to stand on this issue until the US Supreme Court eventually hears the case.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24913
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 818

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:43 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/ ... 3b34448c5d

Another victory, Trumpsters? :lo2l:
Why do you love them so bad? Are you gay or something?
Why do you hate them so much? Do I need to be be gay to want to treat people fairly?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7370
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 1131

Post by psk836 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Pete wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am
why does the military subject them to an expanded battery of psych testing? Do they think the recruits are crazy? :o:
Remember when the concept of Corporal Klinger was great comedy? Now that concept is a liberal mandate.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 22792
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 780

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:43 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/ ... 3b34448c5d

Another victory, Trumpsters? :lo2l:
Why do you love them so bad? Are you gay or something?
Why do you hate them so much? Do I need to be be gay to want to treat people fairly?
I asked you first. The military does not allow mentally ill "people" in. Should insane people be allowed to serve?

Besides how does that look, a freak guy wearing a skirt & lipstick in uniform. But I guess that appeals to left winged nut jobs like you.

Image
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 22792
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 780

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:57 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:45 pm
Pete wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am
why does the military subject them to an expanded battery of psych testing? Do they think the recruits are crazy? :o:
Remember when the concept of Corporal Klinger was great comedy? Now that concept is a liberal mandate.
Yep. The liberals love to experiment on things they have no business sticking their noses in. And an enemy of the state like evil wants more of it.

Remember that ahole Clinton tried it in 1993.
1 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 22792
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 780

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/ ... 3b34448c5d

Another victory, Trumpsters? :lo2l:
Disgusting.

Image
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Post Reply