Women detail sexual allegations against Trump

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump

Post by evilconempire » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:00 pm

By Dan Merica, CNN

Washington (CNN)A group of women who have publicly accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment and assault detailed their accounts of being groped, fondled and forcibly kissed by the businessman-turned-politician at a news conference on Monday.

"This was serial misconduct and perversion on the part of Mr. Trump. Unfortunately, this behavior isn't rare in our society, and people of all backgrounds can be victims. The only reason I am here today is that this offender is now the President of our country," said Rachel Crooks, a former Bayrock Group receptionist who accused Trump of kissing her on the mouth without her consent in 2005.

The firsthand accounts come as a public conversation on sexual assault and harassment -- spurred by a series of accusations against high-profile figures in politics, Hollywood and journalism -- rages throughout the United States. Brave New Films, a production company that realized a film on the women who have accused Trump of sexual assault, will host the event.

At least 13 women have come forward with accusations against Trump ranging from sexual harassment and misconduct to sexual assault, including unwanted kissing and groping. All the alleged incidents took place prior to his assuming the presidency.

The accusers include Temple Taggart, the former Miss Utah USA who accused Trump of kissing her on the lips in 1997; Mindy McGillivray, who accused Trump of grabbing her butt at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida in 2003 and Crooks.

Trump has vehemently denied the accusations and while his top spokeswoman wouldn't go on the record Monday, Sarah Sanders has previously said the White House's position is that all the women are lying.

-----------

But they all disappeared according to some defenders of the pu.ss.y grabber in chief.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:21 pm

He needs to resign, NOW!
1 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:28 pm

anecdotal :guffaw:

"The only reason I am here today is that this offender is now the President of our country,"

So there was no reason prior k got it ho
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Anecdotal just like in the case of Franken. He sacked up though instead of threatening to sue the accusers like the pu.ss.y grabber in chief.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Petey needs to pay more attention. Maybe news is a little slower getting to the backwoods. :nesaitpas:
0 x

Falstaff2
Gentry

Post by Falstaff2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:38 pm

They say the weather in Alabama tomorrow favors Roy Moore. It's dipping into the teens.
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Poor little Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Snowflakes.

Still trying to advance the failed Trump Sexual Harassment Smear, so they can justify the advancement of their current Sexual Harassment Smear of Moore ahead of the election in Alabama tomorrow.

All while applying the following to "ACTUAL" cases of Sexual Harassment and Misconduct from perverts from their own side of the isle:

"While inappropriate, is not anything more than a bad joke."
Little snowflake crybaby sport

And these imbeciles STILL can't figure out why America has said enough and is removing them from positions of power and influence.

And we wonder why they are reduced to staring at the sky and screaming.

Ahahahahah!
blue_sky_02_hd_pictures_166164.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Falstaff2
Gentry

Post by Falstaff2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Still trying to advance the failed Trump Sexual Harassment Smear, so they can justify the advancement of their current Sexual Harassment Smear of Moore ahead of the election in Alabama tomorrow.

All while applying the following to "ACTUAL" cases of Sexual Harassment and Misconduct from perverts from their own side of the isle:

And these imbeciles STILL can't figure out why America has said enough and is removing them from positions of power and influence.

Ahahahahah!
The failing of Democrats re Trumps sexual assaults is their overly optimistic appraisal of mid America's christian values. Faux Noooz successfully suckered them into voting for the type of man they wouldn't otherwise be seen talking to in public. Of course the Faux Noooz Follies did give O'Reilly some insight into the fact that his audience was as covertly deviant as he was.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:37 pm
Petey needs to pay more attention. Maybe news is a little slower getting to the backwoods. :nesaitpas:
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Ahahahahah!
The failing of Democrats re Trumps sexual assaults is their overly optimistic appraisal of mid America's christian values. Faux Noooz successfully suckered them into voting for the type of man they wouldn't otherwise be seen talking to in public. Of course the Faux Noooz Follies did give O'Reilly some insight into the fact that his audience was as covertly deviant as he was.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie