libturd SLUT Skier Says She Won’t Represent Trump at Winter Olympics – Then Tomi Lahren Asks the Perfect Question

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

libturd SLUT Skier Says She Won’t Represent Trump at Winter Olympics – Then Tomi Lahren Asks the Perfect Question

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:00 pm

US Skier Says She Won’t Represent Trump at Winter Olympics – Then Tomi Lahren Asks the Perfect Question

By
December 9, 2017 at 2:29pm
Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print

In an interview with CNN, U.S. Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn said that she would not want to represent President Donald Trump in February’s Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.

“Well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” Vonn said.

Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren responded to these comments on “Fox & Friends” Saturday morning.

“What about the Americans who are Trump supporters that voted for President Donald Trump?” Lahren asked. “Are we not Americans? Does she not want to represent us?”

She goes on to point out that many professional athletes can’t help but be political and say disrespectful things about the president.

“It’s like patriotism is so foreign to them, they just can’t stand it,” she added.

Vonn competed in the 2002, 2006 and 2010 Winter Olympics, only missing the 2014 Games in Sochi, Russia, due to a knee injury she suffered the previous year.

“I take the Olympics very seriously and what they mean and what they represent, what walking under our flag means in the opening ceremony,” she said.

Many people were upset by Vonn’s comments and let the 33-year old know through Twitter.

Vonn also said in her interview that she would decline any invitation to the White House.

“Absolutely not,” Vonn said. “No. But I have to win to be invited. No actually I think every US team member is invited so no I won’t go.”

Lahren’s message to any athlete who declines an invitation to the White House was clear.

“That is a symbol of American pride, that’s patriotism, and that’s your country,” she said. “So whether it’s President (Barack) Obama, President Trump, or God forbid, if it would have been President (Hillary) Clinton, I think we still respect the office of the president and we respect the Americans who are around us who may not agree with us politically, but they’re Americans nonetheless.”

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

https://www.westernjournalism.com/us-sk ... ontent=ttp

;)2
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:04 pm

I can't decide if Fixed is committing a false equivalency error, or a straw man error, but either way, they're plumb stupid.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Only AMERICA HATING IGNORANT libturd democrats support the Vonn SKAG!!

;)2
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:28 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:27 pm
Only AMERICA HATING IGNORANT libturd democrats support the Vonn SKAG!!

;)2
"Stupid", then - which we already knew.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.