New economic growth: who is to thank?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

Trump or 0bama?

0bama is. He had nonstop job growth his entire term. Therefore, he is to credit.
57%
0bama is. His higher taxes & regulations kept the private sector in check, so it grew more because of it.
No votes
Trump is! His business friendly attitude & polices attract companies to do more business. They can thrive without money stifling regulations and taxes. The markets hear "less taxes" coming, so they say, "let's hire someone".
43%
Not 0bama. He had the longest stretch of unemployment - over 7% for 42 months, the slowest post recession economic growth, and the first president to never have 3% GDP. Crediting 0bama for a good economy ridiculous. He was ANTI business. "spread the wealth", "energy costs will necessarily skyrocket".
No votes

Total votes: 7

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: New economic growth: who is to thank?

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:10 am

chucky wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:27 pm
The offensive language in this thread didnt begin until almost 3am Eastern today, right when I was not quite halfway through a 2-day power outage and 25 degree temps.

What kind of response times are you looking for exactly?
Yes, this thread is the first of it's kind. :lo2l:

I don't expect any response at all. That's why I don't bother reporting his disgusting attacks on people's families anymore.

Geez, I sure must have struck a nerve with this one. It was just my opinion, "homie." Chill
If you mention me in a negative way you'd better be prepared. Hope this thread taught you a lesson
Yes, it taught me that you don't like being called out. I'll keep that in mind. :lo2l:
For you to sit there and claim your reports go unheeded is ridiculous. Due to my policy Im not going to discuss disciplinary measures against any members, but please think back and you may remember one notable instance.
Look, you can sit there and keep misrepresenting what I have said if that's what makes you feel better, but the fact remains that this guy has been attacking people's families, wishing harm, even death, on them over political disagreements for years. He has been reported for it numerous times and yet he's still here and he's still doing it. That's on you.
Evil, Pete's got a tough job, and, IMHO, he's been fair. We all understand the frustration of dealing with someone who stretches the boundaries of decency. Perhaps the best way to address the issue to just stop responding to the poster.
He doesn't have a tough job. It's a message board not the UN. lol To say that Barry is "stretching the boundaries of decency" is just false. He's gone way outside the boundaries of decency and obviously that's perfectly acceptable here. Which is fine, but don't mistake my observations and opinions on this a being something other than chill.
You have made these observations many times now. A chill person would make them once and move on. You will just have to accept that you do not run this board nor are you a moderator here. Perhaps if you set a positive example , instead of trolling the posters you have a problem with , the board would be more like the way you want it.
I have and since they continue I will make them again. A chill person can make the same observations. I never had an issue with not running this board or being a moderator. Like you have done many times, I can still comment on problem areas. I don't attack families. never have and never will. Now let go of my ankle, Spike.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:00 am
numarymag wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
The offensive language in this thread didnt begin until almost 3am Eastern today, right when I was not quite halfway through a 2-day power outage and 25 degree temps.

I don't expect any response at all. That's why I don't bother reporting his disgusting attacks on people's families anymore.

Geez, I sure must have struck a nerve with this one. It was just my opinion, "homie." Chill
If you mention me in a negative way you'd better be prepared. Hope this thread taught you a lesson
Yes, it taught me that you don't like being called out. I'll keep that in mind. :lo2l:
For you to sit there and claim your reports go unheeded is ridiculous. Due to my policy Im not going to discuss disciplinary measures against any members, but please think back and you may remember one notable instance.
Look, you can sit there and keep misrepresenting what I have said if that's what makes you feel better, but the fact remains that this guy has been attacking people's families, wishing harm, even death, on them over political disagreements for years. He has been reported for it numerous times and yet he's still here and he's still doing it. That's on you.
Evil, Pete's got a tough job, and, IMHO, he's been fair. We all understand the frustration of dealing with someone who stretches the boundaries of decency. Perhaps the best way to address the issue to just stop responding to the poster.
He doesn't have a tough job. It's a message board not the UN. lol To say that Barry is "stretching the boundaries of decency" is just false. He's gone way outside the boundaries of decency and obviously that's perfectly acceptable here. Which is fine, but don't mistake my observations and opinions on this a being something other than chill.
Perhaps you should do something simple - like - Quit Reading His Posts - if you find them indecent - Quit Reading His Posts - if you didn't quite get that it boils down to QUIT READING HIS POSTS.
Like you ignore Brookboy's? :lo2l:
I don't find Brookboy's posts indecent just a lot of lies and misconceptions. However you do have one point and that is Brookboy did attack my Mom and Brothers & Sisters but I can deal with it. In no way would I want to be part of removing anyone from this board as I don't find many that have not committed rule violations.
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:19 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:10 am
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

You have made these observations many times now. A chill person would make them once and move on. You will just have to accept that you do not run this board nor are you a moderator here. Perhaps if you set a positive example , instead of trolling the posters you have a problem with , the board would be more like the way you want it.
I have and since they continue I will make them again. A chill person can make the same observations. I never had an issue with not running this board or being a moderator. Like you have done many times, I can still comment on problem areas. I don't attack families. never have and never will. Now let go of my ankle, Spike.
No you don’t do that, though you do instigate and are uncivil with several of the posters here it does nothing to improve the board, in fact it degrades it. You are consistently at several posters ankles. So as long as you act this way you too will subject to similar comments Spike 1. And I thought you understood satire and mockery.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:50 am

chucky wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:19 am
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No you don’t do that, though you do instigate and are uncivil with several of the posters here it does nothing to improve the board, in fact it degrades it. You are consistently at several posters ankles. So as long as you act this way you too will subject to similar comments Spike 1. And I thought you understood satire and mockery.
I am civil to anyone that is civil to me. Yes, I suspect your little obsession with me will continue. So if I act like Barry, attack families and wish harm on people, you'll ignore me, but if I criticize such behavior then you'll take issue with how I'm acting. lol Got it. I do, but it would seem you do not.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:45 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:16 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:07 pm
Wow, you saw my post, so you googled a search, found a chart, then pasted it.

Right?
Do you have a point? Or is this another example of how you don't understand numbers?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

chucky

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:20 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:50 am
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

I am civil to anyone that is civil to me. Yes, I suspect your little obsession with me will continue. So if I act like Barry, attack families and wish harm on people, you'll ignore me, but if I criticize such behavior then you'll take issue with how I'm acting. lol Got it. I do, but it would seem you do not.
I take issue with your desire to get posters off the board for uncivil behavior that you emulate though not to the highest degree. It is somewhat hypocritical. I accept the environment that the board owners and moderators allow and try to set a positive example while not taking things so seriously.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:25 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I take issue with your desire to get posters off the board for uncivil behavior that you emulate though not to the highest degree. It is somewhat hypocritical. I accept the environment that the board owners and moderators allow and try to set a positive example while not taking things so seriously.
I would much prefer people just not attack families or wish harm on them.
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:34 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:25 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

So would I. Those who do such things should realize this is not acceptable behavior for an adult. I don’t think consistently baiting them is the way to go about making them appreciate their poor behavior. In fact it incites them to do it more.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:34 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:25 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

So would I. Those who do such things should realize this is not acceptable behavior for an adult. I don’t think consistently baiting them is the way to go about making them appreciate their poor behavior. In fact it incites them to do it more.
I've never baited him into attacking my family or wishing harm on me or anyone else.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

Check out this idiot. Telling pete how to run his board. if you don't like it, then put me on ignore again like when you used to brag about it. Or defending an America hating pos like little BB. Is he your boyfriend? Why do you care so much about him?

Then I PM'ed you once about the limp wrist night club shooting, and you got all intimidated by it. :lo2l:
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )