New economic growth: who is to thank?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

Trump or 0bama?

0bama is. He had nonstop job growth his entire term. Therefore, he is to credit.
57%
0bama is. His higher taxes & regulations kept the private sector in check, so it grew more because of it.
No votes
Trump is! His business friendly attitude & polices attract companies to do more business. They can thrive without money stifling regulations and taxes. The markets hear "less taxes" coming, so they say, "let's hire someone".
43%
Not 0bama. He had the longest stretch of unemployment - over 7% for 42 months, the slowest post recession economic growth, and the first president to never have 3% GDP. Crediting 0bama for a good economy ridiculous. He was ANTI business. "spread the wealth", "energy costs will necessarily skyrocket".
No votes

Total votes: 7

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: New economic growth: who is to thank?

Post by evilconempire » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:02 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:01 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:27 pm
The offensive language in this thread didnt begin until almost 3am Eastern today, right when I was not quite halfway through a 2-day power outage and 25 degree temps.

What kind of response times are you looking for exactly?
Yes, this thread is the first of it's kind. :lo2l:

I don't expect any response at all. That's why I don't bother reporting his disgusting attacks on people's families anymore.

Geez, I sure must have struck a nerve with this one. It was just my opinion, "homie." Chill
If you mention me in a negative way you'd better be prepared. Hope this thread taught you a lesson
Yes, it taught me that you don't like being called out. I'll keep that in mind. :lo2l:
Are you working on your departure ?
No
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
The offensive language in this thread didnt begin until almost 3am Eastern today, right when I was not quite halfway through a 2-day power outage and 25 degree temps.

I don't expect any response at all. That's why I don't bother reporting his disgusting attacks on people's families anymore.

Geez, I sure must have struck a nerve with this one. It was just my opinion, "homie." Chill
If you mention me in a negative way you'd better be prepared. Hope this thread taught you a lesson
Yes, it taught me that you don't like being called out. I'll keep that in mind. :lo2l:
For you to sit there and claim your reports go unheeded is ridiculous. Due to my policy Im not going to discuss disciplinary measures against any members, but please think back and you may remember one notable instance.
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

For you to sit there and claim your reports go unheeded is ridiculous. Due to my policy Im not going to discuss disciplinary measures against any members, but please think back and you may remember one notable instance.
Look, you can sit there and keep misrepresenting what I have said if that's what makes you feel better, but the fact remains that this guy has been attacking people's families, wishing harm, even death, on them over political disagreements for years. He has been reported for it numerous times and yet he's still here and he's still doing it. That's on you.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:07 am

evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

Evil, consider that there are times to chill. This is one of those.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

Look, you can sit there and keep misrepresenting what I have said if that's what makes you feel better, but the fact remains that this guy has been attacking people's families, wishing harm, even death, on them over political disagreements for years. He has been reported for it numerous times and yet he's still here and he's still doing it. That's on you.
Evil, Pete's got a tough job, and, IMHO, he's been fair. We all understand the frustration of dealing with someone who stretches the boundaries of decency. Perhaps the best way to address the issue to just stop responding to the poster.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 am
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

Evil, Pete's got a tough job, and, IMHO, he's been fair. We all understand the frustration of dealing with someone who stretches the boundaries of decency. Perhaps the best way to address the issue to just stop responding to the poster.
He doesn't have a tough job. It's a message board not the UN. lol To say that Barry is "stretching the boundaries of decency" is just false. He's gone way outside the boundaries of decency and obviously that's perfectly acceptable here. Which is fine, but don't mistake my observations and opinions on this a being something other than chill.
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:58 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 am
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

He doesn't have a tough job. It's a message board not the UN. lol To say that Barry is "stretching the boundaries of decency" is just false. He's gone way outside the boundaries of decency and obviously that's perfectly acceptable here. Which is fine, but don't mistake my observations and opinions on this a being something other than chill.
Perhaps you should do something simple - like - Quit Reading His Posts - if you find them indecent - Quit Reading His Posts - if you didn't quite get that it boils down to QUIT READING HIS POSTS.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:00 am

numarymag wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

Perhaps you should do something simple - like - Quit Reading His Posts - if you find them indecent - Quit Reading His Posts - if you didn't quite get that it boils down to QUIT READING HIS POSTS.
Like you ignore Brookboy's? :lo2l:
0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:00 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:47 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:42 pm
"Ownership allows this"

When a post is reported I get an email. If Im driving or working I may not be able to wave my magic funkin wand and fix it. If nobody reports the post, no email is sent. No way can I read every freaking post. Take it easy crackerjack
LOl This has gone on for a long time now. No one is asking for a "magin fukin wand." Why would anyone bother reporting a post after all this time of inaction on numerous reports?

"Take it easy crackerjack"

Take your own advice, "homie." You seem to be the only one getting worked up about it. I'm just making an observation about it has been allowed and why.
How could you possibly know how many times a member has been reported?
Where are you getting that I think I know how many times he has been reported? I know for a fact that I reported a bunch of his posts attacking people's families. Now, tell me why would anyone report it after all this time of you not stopping it? I know I don't bother anymore. You're clearly okay with it going on.
Same as "call out threads are not allowed."

He clearly sees and nothing is ever done. And it keeps happening over and over and over again.
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am

evilconempire wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

You have made these observations many times now. A chill person would make them once and move on. You will just have to accept that you do not run this board nor are you a moderator here. Perhaps if you set a positive example , instead of trolling the posters you have a problem with , the board would be more like the way you want it.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier