The Perfect Cliche For Modern Day Liberalism's Corrupt Hypocrisy.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: The Perfect Cliche For Modern Day Liberalism's Corrupt Hypocrisy.

Post by evilconempire » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Tell me, hemROID, what was Franken convicted of? That is your standard by which we judge these people, right?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:12 pm

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cdbd11d4ba4f856a53dca9fe3803882f.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Ya see folks, Franken convicted himself in the most critical court there is, the court of public opinion.

He resigned because of it.

Of course little snowflake crybaby sport will demand that Trump and Moore do the same. Only problem?

Trump molested no one and there was no public opinion demanding he resign.
Moore molested no one and there is no public opinion demanding he resign.

The Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Sexual Harassment Smear was clear in Trumps case and he was elected.
The Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Sexual Harassment Smear is clear in Moore's case and he will be elected.

You cannot win little snowflake crybaby sport.
You cannot win Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats.

Don't change a thing.

Have a nice day everyone, ASF's heading for a NY Rangers game at Madison Square Garden this evening.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:47 pm

He "convicted himself"!? Oh that's priceless!

Tell me, hemROID, how the pu.ss.y grabber in chief didn't "convict himself" when he confessed to sexual assault on tape. Tell me how all those cops are lying about having to keep the child molester Moore away from high school cheerleaders.

This "folks" is your "modern day" Republican party. Sexual predators and child molesters over Democrats. This will have repercussions, hemROID. You'll see.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:54 pm

America knows a "Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Smear" when they see it now little snowflake crybaby sport.

This is why YOUR Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Smears aren't working anymore and your party and ideology are collapsing.

You know it which is why you are so angry and frustrated.
I know it too which is why I'm smiling.

Walk outside look at the sky and scream dummy.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm not angry, hemROID. I am in awe at how the "modern day" Republican party, the party of family values, the party of the god-fearing, can think that a pu.ss.y grabber and a child molester are acceptable choices for anything other than prison.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am

We the people have empowered today's changing Republican Party, starting with Donald Trump little snowflake crybaby sport because we're done with the ideological perversion and corruption of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism, your Democrat Party and establishment GOP filth.

Its over, which is why your only alternatives are pathetic "crotch related" rhetoric, childish and ineffective smears, fake news and on and on.

America is on to every dirty trick and none of it will work anymore.

The more you dig your diseased heels in with more of what's already doomed you, the more you guarantee that you will never see power and influence in this nation again.

Don't change a thing little angry frustrated one.

Look at the sky. Scream.
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am
We the people have empowered today's changing Republican Party, starting with Donald Trump little snowflake crybaby sport because we're done with the ideological perversion and corruption of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism, your Democrat Party and establishment GOP filth.

Its over, which is why your only alternatives are pathetic "crotch related" rhetoric, childish and ineffective smears, fake news and on and on.

The more you dig your diseased heels in with more of what's already doomed you, the more you guarantee that you will never see power and influence in this nation again.

Look at the sky. Scream.
Such stress poor Evil puts on himself trying to be as crass and nasty as he can in hopes of pulling the attention away from President Trump's success. Not even one full year in office and the Country has a much more positive note and feeling of celebration than it has had in nearly 10 years. Surely even a radical like Evil can see the prevailing mood is much happier than it has been in a long while. Poor loser but loser never the less and sadness watching a Conservative sink into the pit of kicking and screaming because he isn't getting what he wants.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:26 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am

Look at the sky. Scream.
Such stress poor Evil puts on himself trying to be as crass and nasty as he can in hopes of pulling the attention away from President Trump's success. Not even one full year in office and the Country has a much more positive note and feeling of celebration than it has had in nearly 10 years. Surely even a radical like Evil can see the prevailing mood is much happier than it has been in a long while. Poor loser but loser never the less and sadness watching a Conservative sink into the pit of kicking and screaming because he isn't getting what he wants.
You should step outside of your little bubble once in a while. The "prevailing mood" in this country is not positive and that is due to faux Xtian like yourself putting sexual predators and low-life degenerates in office. We're all losing, NuStoogery, but you're too dumb to know it yet.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Hey little snowflake crybaby sport...........
blue_sky_02_hd_pictures_166164.jpg
Scream.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x