and now....it's Pixar's turn in the barrel of sexual harassment by big whigs in Hollywood

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Rock Star

Re: and now....it's Pixar's turn in the barrel of sexual harassment by big whigs in Hollywood

Post by chucky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:56 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:29 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 pm
Good! It's gone on too long in every corner of our society and it's about time we start holding these people accountable. I only hope we don't continue to ignore the one in White House.
I agree. Do you think the president Pope King’s past indiscretions were ignored by the democrats and the media ? I don’t.
No, by the gop and the right wing media.
Half the GOP detests him as does much of the mainstream Washington “right wing media “. He does have some support on Fox News at breightbart on the internet and on talk radio.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:59 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:49 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:33 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Good! It's gone on too long in every corner of our society and it's about time we start holding these people accountable. I only hope we don't continue to ignore the one in White House.
I agree. Do you think the president Pope King’s past indiscretions were ignored by the democrats and the media ? I don’t.
he's being one of those........yeah, i'll 'agree' to hold them accountable, just as long as I can throw in the president or a republican, etc

he's so warped at this point. cheap entertainment, though.
He is into some kind or weird equivalency , but yeah he is very entertaining.
Now it’s a “weird equivalency “ to want anyone held accountable for sexual assault. This is getting sad how you two let your obsession with me cloud your thoughts
Yup the dark side is clouding our thoughts Obi Wan. Frequently when a thread is started criticizing one of the groups you like you then post one depicting white conservatives doing something similarly bad. I am not saying you are the only one who does this here, but yeah it’s kind of weird.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:06 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Half the GOP detests him as does much of the mainstream Washington “right wing media “. He does have some support on Fox News at breightbart on the internet and on talk radio.
Half? She me? Lol. He won the primaries and the general election. He is President of the United States not some also ran. Lol
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:06 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Half? She me? Lol. He won the primaries and the general election. He is President of the United States not some also ran. Lol
I forgot I have to be precise. Half of the GOP hierarchy at least and the Washington “conservative “ press detest him. The voters liked him plenty for sure.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:15 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:06 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I forgot I have to be precise. Half of the GOP hierarchy at least and the Washington “conservative “ press detest him. The voters liked him plenty for sure.
You don’t get through primaries and the general that way. Lol. He’s had enough support the whole way from the party
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates