this isn't good for obama and the clintons

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: this isn't good for obama and the clintons

Post by evilconempire » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:46 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:51 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 pm

there is a big difference between citing a fact and stating what I think. It's funny how you consider that splitting hairs. I've posted this info with sources. Feel free to peruse them and get educated.

so I take it by your lack of a rebuttal that you see how you jumped the gun on how "this isn't good for obama and the clintons." :lo2l:

i..........am..........so..........sorry.

when I said "this isn't good for Obama and the Clintons"...... I really meant that it IS good.

I know how protective you are when it comes to them.

please....accept my sincerest apologies.
If Congress is investigating whether they were notified of prior to the approval and it turns out they did, how can that be good for them? Of course, saying this is good for them right now is jumping the gun also.

LOL You "know" so much that isn't so. It's funny.
lol, do you sign in and out every 2 minutes?

hahahahahaaa. I look and you're gone (again) but just about as soon as I post, you're back!

I must not forget to acknowledge your entertainment value that you add to this board!

absolutely the cheapest entertainment around.

it's too bad that you don't always understand sarcasm, though.

:eusa_dance:
I come and go from the website. Why are you looking for me? :lo2l:

Oh I got the sarcasm, but it really didn't make sense so I played the straight man to your sarcasm. I guess you didn't get it.

Either way, it looks like we are in agreement that we don't know if this will be bad or not for Obama and Clinton. Glad we could clear that up.
"coming and going" from the website doesn't log you out, Scooby.

your straight man act wasn't bad but could use some work. agree? uh huh. right.

:)2
Don't know what to tell you, bud. I logout sometimes when I leave and sometimes I just leave. I know that in both cases is doesn't show me as being here. Still not sure what this has to do with anything or why you're tracking my comings and goings. It's a little creepy really.

It was spot on. Your sarcasm needs a lot of work. It should at least make sense.

oh you don't remember you saying something about me "in the shadows" a few months ago..

that's ok. it was just me going "offline"

lol
I do remember that. It was odd for you. Did I ever question you you in it or keep track of your timing?

You’re really running this thread into the weeds. You aren’t anywhere close to your topic anymore lol
It seems to happen a lot when you are involved in the discussion. It’s good for the board in any case. :D1
So now his off topic comments are my fault. As always, it’s nice if you to step in for your buddy
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:06 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:46 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:51 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:42 pm

i..........am..........so..........sorry.

when I said "this isn't good for Obama and the Clintons"...... I really meant that it IS good.

I know how protective you are when it comes to them.

please....accept my sincerest apologies.
If Congress is investigating whether they were notified of prior to the approval and it turns out they did, how can that be good for them? Of course, saying this is good for them right now is jumping the gun also.

LOL You "know" so much that isn't so. It's funny.
lol, do you sign in and out every 2 minutes?

hahahahahaaa. I look and you're gone (again) but just about as soon as I post, you're back!

I must not forget to acknowledge your entertainment value that you add to this board!

absolutely the cheapest entertainment around.

it's too bad that you don't always understand sarcasm, though.

:eusa_dance:
I come and go from the website. Why are you looking for me? :lo2l:

Oh I got the sarcasm, but it really didn't make sense so I played the straight man to your sarcasm. I guess you didn't get it.

Either way, it looks like we are in agreement that we don't know if this will be bad or not for Obama and Clinton. Glad we could clear that up.
"coming and going" from the website doesn't log you out, Scooby.

your straight man act wasn't bad but could use some work. agree? uh huh. right.

:)2
Don't know what to tell you, bud. I logout sometimes when I leave and sometimes I just leave. I know that in both cases is doesn't show me as being here. Still not sure what this has to do with anything or why you're tracking my comings and goings. It's a little creepy really.

It was spot on. Your sarcasm needs a lot of work. It should at least make sense.

oh you don't remember you saying something about me "in the shadows" a few months ago..

that's ok. it was just me going "offline"

lol
I do remember that. It was odd for you. Did I ever question you you in it or keep track of your timing?

You’re really running this thread into the weeds. You aren’t anywhere close to your topic anymore lol
It seems to happen a lot when you are involved in the discussion. It’s good for the board in any case. :D1
So now his off topic comments are my fault. As always, it’s nice if you to step in for your buddy
That’s what friends are for.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier