A child is sexually assaulted every 8 minutes in America.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: A child is sexually assaulted every 8 minutes in America.

Post by Toshi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:02 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:27 am
She has a defense for tRump, and by extension, for Moore. They're both Republicans and she's bought 100% into their version of alternate reality.

Despite living it and defending it, she's just too big a coward to put such a pathetic, morally empty position into so many words.

0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Juanita Broaderick
Kathleen Wiley
Paula Jones
Leslie Millwee

Bill Clinton even paid off Paula Jones, and to this day, Libtards STILL defend him.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:51 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:50 pm
So folks according to beer drinking nola, "sounds credible" now automatically equals "guilt."

But only for those "right of center."

Right here drinking noka?
did you wash your meds down with some stout spirits?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:54 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:58 pm
If "accusations" are the only thing required to govern a resignation then there are an astonishing number of Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats who need to resign. Oh and we wont even mention how most of them have irrefutable evidence against them in the first place.

"Modern Day Progressive Liberalism."
men of character understand where they were guilty. and when they're being unfairly accused.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 am

"men of character understand where they were guilty. and when they're being unfairly accused."
Little beer drinking snowflake crybaby nola

Translation:
Men "unfairly accused" always equals Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats who only need to apologise then continue with their positions of power and influence.

Men of "character" always equals everyone else who regardless of truth, must be condemned and removed from all positions of power and influence.

Still trying to engineer that hypocritical double standard eh little snowflake?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:13 am

Happy Thanksgiving. And thanks for your opinion. I look forward to hearing the facts.
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:25 am

You could care less about facts little nola.

You are only interested in smears of those you cannot defeat ideologically.

Meanwhile we can go back decades to witness how you hold your own accountable when the facts are known.

As for now, Franken and Conyers, two pieces of human garbage, have behaved inappropriately. There is no question.

They both refuse to step down.

Time for a beer?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am

Happy Thanksgiving. And thanks for your opinion. I look forward to hearing the facts.

Perhaps I should type more slowly so you can understand?
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Perhaps you should type more slowly to compensate for the beer your drinking nola. You know, from your favorite beer companies that embrace the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat values you supposedly stand for:

How many black people do each of the breweries employ?
How many woman do each of the breweries employ?
How many transgenders do each of the breweries employ?
How many Latinos do each of the breweries employ?
How many Muslims do each of the breweries employ?
Do each of the breweries offer free healthcare?
Do each of the breweries have gender neutral bathrooms?
Do each of the breweries have a list of banned words so other employees will not be offended?
Do each of the breweries have unions that support Democrat Party principals?
Have each of the breweries removed any statues and/or plaques that may offend someone?
Do each of the breweries have safe spaces for employees to gather so they aren't offended by anything?

Response before you pass out.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:34 pm

I see you're still missing the facts.

But I do enjoy your list of employment points. Are those all written into law? Do the law require a company hire black workers? Muslims? LGBTQ? Muslims?

Is that required?
0 x