A child is sexually assaulted every 8 minutes in America.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 301

A child is sexually assaulted every 8 minutes in America.

Post by stuporstitionist » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am

Today, every single one of them heard their president say: "I don't believe you — and even if I do believe you, I don't care."


Image
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7586
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 514

Post by numarymag » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am
Today, every single one of them heard their president say: "I don't believe you — and even if I do believe you, I don't care."


Image
Can you get any more ridiculous in your attacks on President Trump? Your sickness of hate of our current President is beginning to affect your mind and it certainly is not hurting him. Stupidity reigns supreme in you.
1 x

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 301

Post by stuporstitionist » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am
Today, every single one of them heard their president say: "I don't believe you — and even if I do believe you, I don't care."


Image
Can you get any more ridiculous in your attacks on President Trump? Your sickness of hate of our current President is beginning to affect your mind and it certainly is not hurting him. Stupidity reigns supreme in you.
So enlighten us. Tell us all what message he sent to those kids.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7586
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 514

Post by numarymag » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am
Today, every single one of them heard their president say: "I don't believe you — and even if I do believe you, I don't care."


Image
Can you get any more ridiculous in your attacks on President Trump? Your sickness of hate of our current President is beginning to affect your mind and it certainly is not hurting him. Stupidity reigns supreme in you.
So enlighten us. Tell us all what message he sent to those kids.
There is no way to "enlilghten" you Stupor - you have your mind made up. So tell us what children were listening to his speech and what did they hear? I see no quotes from them - only you and we know what you are.
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4011
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 310

Post by Antisteroidforce » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:36 am

What has Moore been convicted of stupor?
1 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 499

Post by Pete » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:39 am

Find out where that poor child lives and get him/her out of there!
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 301

Post by stuporstitionist » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am
Today, every single one of them heard their president say: "I don't believe you — and even if I do believe you, I don't care."


Image
Can you get any more ridiculous in your attacks on President Trump? Your sickness of hate of our current President is beginning to affect your mind and it certainly is not hurting him. Stupidity reigns supreme in you.
So enlighten us. Tell us all what message he sent to those kids.
There is no way to "enlilghten" you Stupor - you have your mind made up.

You have no defense. Got it.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 7001
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
x 363

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:27 am

She has a defense for tRump, and by extension, for Moore. They're both Republicans and she's bought 100% into their version of alternate reality.

Despite living it and defending it, she's just too big a coward to put such a pathetic, morally empty position into so many words.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7586
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 514

Post by numarymag » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am
Today, every single one of them heard their president say: "I don't believe you — and even if I do believe you, I don't care."


Image
Can you get any more ridiculous in your attacks on President Trump? Your sickness of hate of our current President is beginning to affect your mind and it certainly is not hurting him. Stupidity reigns supreme in you.
So enlighten us. Tell us all what message he sent to those kids.
There is no way to "enlilghten" you Stupor - you have your mind made up.

You have no defense. Got it.
Defense of what - your stupidity?
1 x

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 301

Post by stuporstitionist » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 am

numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am
numarymag wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am
Today, every single one of them heard their president say: "I don't believe you — and even if I do believe you, I don't care."


Image
Can you get any more ridiculous in your attacks on President Trump? Your sickness of hate of our current President is beginning to affect your mind and it certainly is not hurting him. Stupidity reigns supreme in you.
So enlighten us. Tell us all what message he sent to those kids.
There is no way to "enlilghten" you Stupor - you have your mind made up.

You have no defense. Got it.
Defense of what - your stupidity?
Poor moronic Mac trying to make this about me instead of a sexual predator endorsing another sexual predator,
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tejanochimbo and 5 guests