Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16263
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by nolaxride » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Anna Navarro had it right.

1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32053
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am
They're dropping like flies...well...except for Trump and Moore.
Moore will most likely lose his senate bid in a very red state. It’s only matter of time before President Pope King trump is out of office one way or another.
Moore has the support of many Republicans still as well as the Governor of Alabama. It should be over already. Trump's time is limited because of the law. His should have been over before it started.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32053
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:18 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:01 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am
They're dropping like flies...well...except for Trump and Moore.

perhaps it's because the MSM is covering for them.

:)2
Nah, it's been diligent in its coverage. It's because the Trumpsters just don't care. They'd rather have a sexual predator in office than Democrat.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13126
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by I am Z » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:18 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:01 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am
They're dropping like flies...well...except for Trump and Moore.

perhaps it's because the MSM is covering for them.

:)2
Nah, it's been diligent in its coverage. It's because the Trumpsters just don't care. They'd rather have a sexual predator in office than Democrat.

diligent? sht, they can barely keep up with the flood of accusers and big wheels in the dem party and Hollywood and now, the Media. it wasn't "uncovered by any investigative reporting"

but you keep telling yourself that they're "diligent" if it makes you feel better than you actually, are.

:D1
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by chucky » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:10 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am
They're dropping like flies...well...except for Trump and Moore.
Moore will most likely lose his senate bid in a very red state. It’s only matter of time before President Pope King trump is out of office one way or another.
Moore has the support of many Republicans still as well as the Governor of Alabama. It should be over already. Trump's time is limited because of the law. His should have been over before it started.
Should ? Only if you don’t believe in free elections and the will of the people. Sometimes in the two party monopoly you get a very crappy president. We were going to get one either way this time.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13126
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by I am Z » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:16 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 pm
Anna Navarro had it right.


ana Navarro.....lol

I remember her!


Donald Trump‘s lewd remarks about grabbing women “by the p*ssy” has opened the door for much dialogue, that includes repetitive use of the word “p*ssy” on television.

Last night on CNN, there was a roundtable discussion about Trump and his belief that you can do anything when you’re famous. In case you missed it, video has leaked of Trump saying rapey things like he can’t help but kiss beautiful women when he sees them [even if they didn’t welcome the gesture] and that you, meaning he, can grab women “by the $%#$@#” because he’s famous.

Republican talking head Ana Navarro was one of the people involved in the discussion. She’s no stranger to making bold remarks on television. But this may be her shining moment. While talking about the video, Navarro took the rare opportunity of being able to say “$%#$@#” on the news and get away with it. It’s almost like how you were in elementary school and it was your turn to read, and the book had a curse word in it.
0 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32053
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:46 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:18 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:01 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am
They're dropping like flies...well...except for Trump and Moore.

perhaps it's because the MSM is covering for them.

:)2
Nah, it's been diligent in its coverage. It's because the Trumpsters just don't care. They'd rather have a sexual predator in office than Democrat.

diligent? sht, they can barely keep up with the flood of accusers and big wheels in the dem party and Hollywood and now, the Media. it wasn't "uncovered by any investigative reporting"

but you keep telling yourself that they're "diligent" if it makes you feel better than you actually, are.

:D1
It's like you don't realize how the WaPo has been the one to break a lot of these. The others have had coverage of all these sexual harassment allegations dominating their front pages. But yeah, keep attacking the media and excusing people like Moore and Trump.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 32053
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am
They're dropping like flies...well...except for Trump and Moore.
Moore will most likely lose his senate bid in a very red state. It’s only matter of time before President Pope King trump is out of office one way or another.
Moore has the support of many Republicans still as well as the Governor of Alabama. It should be over already. Trump's time is limited because of the law. His should have been over before it started.
Should ? Only if you don’t believe in free elections and the will of the people. Sometimes in the two party monopoly you get a very crappy president. We were going to get one either way this time.
I believe the will of the people is what should have ended his run in the primaries. That should have been obvious. It's not like I said the federal government should have taken him out of the election. lol Nice straw man though.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9781
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:53 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:56 pm
Another on bites the dust . It's an epidemic.

Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

The Washington Post
Irin Carmon, Amy Brittain
3 hrs ago

Eight women have told The Washington Post that longtime television host Charlie Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas.

The women were employees or aspired to work for Rose at the "Charlie Rose" show from the late 1990s to as recently as 2011. They ranged in age from 21 to 37 at the time of the alleged encounters. Rose, 75, whose show airs on PBS and Bloomberg TV, also co-hosts "CBS This Morning" and is a contributing correspondent for "60 Minutes."

There are striking commonalities in the accounts of the women, each of whom described their interactions with Rose in multiple interviews with The Post. For all of the women, reporters interviewed friends, colleagues or family members who said the women had confided in them about aspects of the incidents. Three of the eight spoke on the record.

Subscribe to the Post Most newsletter: Today’s most popular stories on The Washington Post

Five of the women spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of Rose's stature in the industry, his power over their careers or what they described as his volatile temper.

"In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked," Rose said in a statement provided to The Post. "Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

"It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

"I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives."
The lawsuits against Drump will be coming soon. :heureux1:
0 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13126
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

Post by I am Z » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am
They're dropping like flies...well...except for Trump and Moore.
Moore will most likely lose his senate bid in a very red state. It’s only matter of time before President Pope King trump is out of office one way or another.
Moore has the support of many Republicans still as well as the Governor of Alabama. It should be over already. Trump's time is limited because of the law. His should have been over before it started.
Should ? Only if you don’t believe in free elections and the will of the people. Sometimes in the two party monopoly you get a very crappy president. We were going to get one either way this time.
I believe the will of the people is what should have ended his run in the primaries. That should have been obvious. It's not like I said the federal government should have taken him out of the election. lol Nice straw man though.


your belief of how the "will of the people" should have acted is pretty much useless. the will of the people performed exactly how the "will of the people" were supposed to perform.

even after Hillary rigged up her primary against poor Bernie, she didn't realize that she would have to work for an electoral victory. which simply proves two or three things........she's lazy. she's inept. she feels entitled.
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

Post Reply