IMPEACH Maxine Waters

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7598
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 514

IMPEACH Maxine Waters

Post by numarymag » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am

Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
2 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16691
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm
x 307

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:55 am

numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.

Also IMPEACH her and kick her out of congress because she sure is not working for the money she is scamming from the tax payers!!

;)2
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 310

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 am

No!

Let this ideological Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat pervert and black racist flap her filthy yap.

The more the better. Why?

She will ensure our anger and rage remain in tact - right up to the next election.

Then we can continue what we've started:
"Democrats, during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers. Donald Trump is America's President."
Antisteroidforce
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11511
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 583

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
Member of Congress are not impeached. Each individual body can remove a member with a two thirds vote.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7598
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 514

Post by numarymag » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
Member of Congress are not impeached. Each individual body can remove a member with a two thirds vote.
Whatever gets rid of her. She's an embarrassment to the whole Country.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 7017
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
x 371

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
Member of Congress are not impeached. Each individual body can remove a member with a two thirds vote.
Take it slow. Remember who you're trying to correct.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7598
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 514

Post by numarymag » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:10 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
Member of Congress are not impeached. Each individual body can remove a member with a two thirds vote.
Take it slow. Remember who you're trying to correct.
If you did it with an attitude of being helpful as Nolax did perhaps you would be treated better. You reap what you sow.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11511
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 583

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 am

numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
Member of Congress are not impeached. Each individual body can remove a member with a two thirds vote.
Whatever gets rid of her. She's an embarrassment to the whole Country.
Should we add any members of the GOP?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18927
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 377

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:07 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
Member of Congress are not impeached. Each individual body can remove a member with a two thirds vote.
Take it slow. Remember who you're trying to correct.
I"ll bet if it was superstupidass or brokebackboy picking on a GOP member of congress, you wouldn't say a damn thing.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18927
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 377

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 am
numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 am
Waters is preaching insurrection and impeachment of the lawfully elected President of the United States. IMPEACH Maxine Waters and put her in Prison until President Trump completes his term in office.
Member of Congress are not impeached. Each individual body can remove a member with a two thirds vote.
Whatever gets rid of her. She's an embarrassment to the whole Country.
Should we add any members of the GOP?
Which GOPers are saying stupid things like that old bag Max Waters?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: donttreadonme and 9 guests