Remind me... one more time...

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Remind me... one more time...

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:57 am

Why are we giving corporations trillions in tax breaks?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 am

Tax cuts don't need to be paid for because the money doesn't belong to government.

Tax cuts don't cause deficits.

Deficits are caused when government spends money it does not have.

For a promise to vote Democrat for life, the Modern Day Progressive Liberal spends money that government does not have at the behest of a Human Parasite Class in America that wants government to give them "free stuff" at the expense of those the Human Parasite Class hates, is jealous of and is politically and ideologically opposed to.

Your class envy smears will no longer work. It's over.

Get used to it nola or go live under an overpass. Don't forget your favorite beer.
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm not surprised that you can't answer the question. OR that you suddenly don't care about budget deficits.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:04 pm

I've answered all that needs to be answered little snowflake nola, including your class envy xcrement regarding deficits:

"For a promise to vote Democrat for life, the Modern Day Progressive Liberal spends money that government does not have at the behest of a Human Parasite Class in America that wants government to give them "free stuff" at the expense of those the Human Parasite Class hates, is jealous of and is politically and ideologically opposed to."
Antisteroidforce

Like I said above its over.

America is no longer going to be governed by Human Parasite Filth like you and your in enablers in Washington.

Go have another beer.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:04 pm
I've answered all that needs to be answered little snowflake nola, including your class envy xcrement regarding deficits:

"For a promise to vote Democrat for life, the Modern Day Progressive Liberal spends money that government does not have at the behest of a Human Parasite Class in America that wants government to give them "free stuff" at the expense of those the Human Parasite Class hates, is jealous of and is politically and ideologically opposed to."
Antisteroidforce

Like I said above its over.

America is no longer going to be governed by Human Parasite Filth like you and your in enablers in Washington.

Go have another beer.
Who are you to decide what needs to be answered? And if were all over, VA would have elected Republicans. They didn't. Once again, you're on the wrong side of history.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:45 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:57 am
Because most politicians are tools of corporations and special interests . That’s where most of the GOP’s campaign money comes from. Hopefully the senate can stymie the tax bill especially after the GOP loses another seat in the senate in the Alabama special election. 51 is a razor thin margin.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:01 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:45 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Because most politicians are tools of corporations and special interests. That’s where most of the GOP’s campaign money comes from. Hopefully the senate can stymie the tax bill especially after the GOP loses another seat in the senate in the Alabama special election. 51 is a razor-thin margin.
I'm wondering when conservatives are going to wake up and recognize that we've had almost a decade of record profits and corporations haven't been putting millions of people back to work. Tax breaks are sending tax dollars to the stockholders, not jobs.
1 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 pm

the way I see it, if corps are getting a good deal....and they should.....they've been hammered by the IRS /pols for decades........then I want a real good one too.

if Trump wants and if the congress wants to get re-elected, they better get it right. they will be severely punished at the polls, otherwise.
0 x
long before there was a president Trump, I insisted on saying Merry Christmas!

:angel11:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 pm
the way I see it, if corps are getting a good deal....and they should.....they've been hammered by the IRS /pols for decades........then I want a real good one too.

if Trump wants and if the congress wants to get re-elected, they better get it right. they will be severely punished at the polls, otherwise.
the way this tax plan is coming together, I don't see a good deal for anyone but the one percent... and then there's the estate tax... And this goes directly to the one percent.

In 2013, out of 2.6 MILLION deaths, 4,700 returns reported a tax liability. That's one in 500. Less than two percent of Americans.

The president claims small companies and family farms are being driven out of business. in 2013 only 20 small businesses and farms paid an estate tax.

Another GOP fantasy bites the dust.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 pm

nolaxride wrote:
What do you care?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS