Drive Around With “F*** Trump” on Your Truck and the Cops Are Going to Get Your libturd democrat ASS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Drive Around With “F*** Trump” on Your Truck and the Cops Are Going to Get Your libturd democrat ASS

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Drive Around With “F*** Trump” on Your Truck and the Cops Are Going to Get You

By Cillian Zeal
November 18, 2017 at 1:47am
Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print

When Sheriff Troy Nehls of Fort Bend County, Texas, put out a Facebook message warning a truck driver with a sticker that said “F*** Trump and F*** You for Voting for Him” that she could be arrested for disorderly conduct, liberals were furious.

You couldn’t prosecute someone for free speech, they said.

These, let me remind you, are the same people who will shut down a speech at a public institution by anyone who disagrees with them. Nevertheless, they were right. But truck owner Karen Fonseca is facing justice anyway — and for an entirely different reason.

See, the sticker that brought her the attention that she obviously wanted for her political beliefs also brought her the unwanted attention of people looking at her criminal history. And lo and behold, she had a felony warrant out on her for fraud.

Fonseca, who had already been publicly identified as the owner of the truck, was arrested Thursday and released on bond from Fort Bend County Jail Thursday night.

According to KRIV-TV, Fonseca bailed herself out.

The whole kerfuffle began after Sheriff Nehls put out a warning to the truck owner on Facebook that he would consider passing along a disorderly conduct charge to the prosecutor.

“I have received numerous calls regarding the offensive display on this truck …,” Nehls wrote in his now-deleted post. “If you know who owns this truck or it is yours, I would like to discuss it with you.”

According to KTRK-TV, the sheriff stands by his decision to make the post, even if it led to negative attention.

“Our prosecutor has informed us she would accept disorderly conduct charges regarding it, but I feel we could come to an agreement regarding a modification to it,” Nehls said.

However, Fort Bend County District Attorney John Healey said he was never consulted and noted that “(t)he words would have to ‘tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace'” in order to meet the criteria for a disorderly conduct charge.

Fonseca said she was open to sitting down with Nehls about the sign, although she had no plans to remove it.

She also said that people seemed to like her anti-Trump message, even in Texas.

“It makes people happy. They smile. They stop you,” Fonseca told reporters. “They want to shake your hand.”

Yes, well, most people who are offended probably aren’t willing to accost Fonseca in the same way that most people aren’t willing to accost those who disagree with them by putting a sticker like Fonseca’s on their vehicle.

That said, arresting her for the sticker is probably a bridge too far.

However, if you’re willing to draw attention to yourself in the way that Karen Fonseca did and give a big middle finger to everyone who doesn’t agree with you, you probably should make sure you don’t have outstanding warrants for felonies out on you.

Just a tip.

https://conservativetribune.com/f-trump ... ontent=ttp

;)2
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:28 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:40 pm

By Cillian Zeal

When Sheriff Troy Nehls of Fort Bend County, Texas, put out a Facebook message warning a truck driver with a sticker that said “F*** Trump and F*** You for Voting for Him” that she could be arrested for disorderly conduct, liberals were furious.

These, let me remind you, are the same people who will shut down a speech at a public institution by anyone who disagrees with them. Nevertheless, they were right. But truck owner Karen Fonseca is facing justice anyway — and for an entirely different reason.

See, the sticker that brought her the attention that she obviously wanted for her political beliefs also brought her the unwanted attention of people looking at her criminal history. And lo and behold, she had a felony warrant out on her for fraud.

Fonseca, who had already been publicly identified as the owner of the truck, was arrested Thursday and released on bond from Fort Bend County Jail Thursday night.

The whole kerfuffle began after Sheriff Nehls put out a warning to the truck owner on Facebook that he would consider passing along a disorderly conduct charge to the prosecutor.

“I have received numerous calls regarding the offensive display on this truck …,” Nehls wrote in his now-deleted post. “If you know who owns this truck or it is yours, I would like to discuss it with you.”

According to KTRK-TV, the sheriff stands by his decision to make the post, even if it led to negative attention.

“Our prosecutor has informed us she would accept disorderly conduct charges regarding it, but I feel we could come to an agreement regarding a modification to it,” Nehls said.

However, Fort Bend County District Attorney John Healey said he was never consulted and noted that “(t)he words would have to ‘tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace'” in order to meet the criteria for a disorderly conduct charge.

Fonseca said she was open to sitting down with Nehls about the sign, although she had no plans to remove it.

“It makes people happy. They smile. They stop you,” Fonseca told reporters. “They want to shake your hand.”

Yes, well, most people who are offended probably aren’t willing to accost Fonseca in the same way that most people aren’t willing to accost those who disagree with them by putting a sticker like Fonseca’s on their vehicle.

However, if you’re willing to draw attention to yourself in the way that Karen Fonseca did and give a big middle finger to everyone who doesn’t agree with you, you probably should make sure you don’t have outstanding warrants for felonies out on you.

Just a tip.

;)2
Just because some of the people doing this may very well be hypocrites of the highest order does not mean they should be arrested for having that message on their vehicle.
1 x

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:

By Cillian Zeal

Just a tip.

;)2
"However, if you’re willing to draw attention to yourself in the way that Karen Fonseca did and give a big middle finger to everyone who doesn’t agree with you, you probably should make sure you don’t have outstanding warrants for felonies out on you."

In her defense.....

The poor wittle Messcan didn't know she had used a Fake ID.....poor thing....
2 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:37 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:28 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

By Cillian Zeal

Just a tip.

;)2
Just because some of the people doing this may very well be hypocrites of the highest order does not mean they should be arrested for having that message on their vehicle.
How many rights have the godam liberals already taken from you? You have to purchase something you don't necessarily want, or pay a fine.

Your response should have been, screw them.

Just like when you stomped brokebackboys nuts for calling our troops unintelligent liars.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:37 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

By Cillian Zeal

Just a tip.

;)2
How many rights have the godam liberals already taken from you? You have to purchase something you don't necessarily want, or pay a fine.

Just like when you stomped brokebackboys nuts for calling our troops unintelligent liars.
► Liberals are taking my rights. Ba ba ba ba ba ba

Interfering in my life. Ba ba ba ba ba ba

Stealing from my millionaires. Ba ba ba ba ba ba

You know, I used to work for millionaires until Obama raised their taxes. Ba ba ba ba ba ba
1 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:57 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

By Cillian Zeal

Just a tip.

;)2

You know, I used to work for millionaires until Obama raised their taxes. Ba ba ba ba ba ba

Then you went on welfare!!

;)2
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:57 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

By Cillian Zeal

Just a tip.

;)2

;)2
► Ten percent of West Virginia is on welfare

They specialize in Social Security disabililty
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

By Cillian Zeal

Just a tip.

;)2

;)2

I saw that on 60 minutes , they had that one doctor who would give it to just about anyone , of course the lawyers took their cut too.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:19 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

By Cillian Zeal

Just a tip.

;)2

;)2

I saw that on 60 minutes , they had that one doctor who would give it to just about anyone , of course the lawyers took their cut too.
► I missed that segment, but I hear lawyers advertise there saying they can get SS Disability for you
1 x