Destroying the future of the United States

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16259
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Destroying the future of the United States

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4357
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by lust4beer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/
It's Obama and the Democrats fault
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24804
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/

YES, those AMERICA HATING IGNORANT libturd democrats have been trying to destroy America for the last 100+ years!!

;)2
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16259
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/
It's Obama and the Democrats fault
Really? Who's tax bill is going to start taxing the education PhD's are getting as teaching assistants?

Curious how you missed the answer: GOP.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16259
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:33 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/

YES, those AMERICA HATING IGNORANT libturd democrats have been trying to destroy America for the last 100+ years!!

;)2
it was one of those liberal PhD students who discovered the miracle cancer drugs.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4357
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by lust4beer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:42 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/
It's Obama and the Democrats fault
Really? Who's tax bill is going to start taxing the education PhD's are getting as teaching assistants?

Curious how you missed the answer: GOP.
I don't care about facts

It's that black president and his party's fault
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1472
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by JDDJR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 pm

While you're on the subject of PhD's.....I have about 25 acres of 12 to 24 inch Pine Trees that need cutting how about you use that PulpWood hauling Degree and help a brotha' out......
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29277
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:28 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/
This will save money. I debunked this and you lost.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29277
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:29 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/
It's Obama and the Democrats fault
Really? Who's tax bill is going to start taxing the education PhD's are getting as teaching assistants?

Curious how you missed the answer: GOP.
I saw a link that said you're wrong.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16259
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Destroying the future of the United States

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:29 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm
Is there any question that education is the key to the future of the United States. And the new tax bill is going to make it virtually impossible for students to pursue the levels of education, PhD, etc., needed to move this country forward.

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-studen ... should-be/
It's Obama and the Democrats fault
Really? Who's tax bill is going to start taxing the education PhD's are getting as teaching assistants?

Curious how you missed the answer: GOP.
I saw a link that said you're wrong.
Then share it.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply