NY Times: Franken Case Sets Off Debate Over Line Between Abuse And A Mistake.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Majesty

NY Times: Franken Case Sets Off Debate Over Line Between Abuse And A Mistake.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 am

Yes folks the NY Times actually had a story yesterday with the title above attempting to advance an argument that there now shall be a line between actual sexual misconduct and just a mistake.

And of course, any Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat ensnared in sexual misconduct - shall be granted the right to claim it was all just a mistake.

Only the political and ideological opponents of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party shall be held accountable for their sexual misconduct because its never just a mistake.

Right Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats? Yeah sure!

Folks Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are sick, evil people who must be kept from all positions of power and influence.

Let us continue what we've started:
"Democrats, during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers. Donald Trump is America's President."
Antisteroidforce
0 x

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am

The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:30 am

Aw, all one needs to do is admit their mistakes and all shall be ok.

And this narrative shall now be advanced to absolve the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat of their behavior.

Nice try but nope.
+++++++++++++++
Right Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats? Yeah sure!

Folks Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are sick, evil people who must be kept from all positions of power and influence.

"Democrats, during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers. Donald Trump is America's President."
Antisteroidforce
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1 x

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am

numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:50 am

Trump didn't abuse 20 woman. They've all crawled back into the sewers they came from.

Your side of the isles smear failed stupor and Trump is President.

+++++++++++++++

Antisteroidforce
1 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
0 x

liberaljihad
Aristocracy

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 am

numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
numarymag wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
Attacking women is inexcusable. Attacking children is worse.

Using the revelation of Franken's behavior to somehow justify that disgusting pervert Moore's conduct, or sweep it under the rug speaks volumes about yourselves. Every single KKKon on this board has failed to speak out against that filthy pervert. Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. Every single one of you are guilty of being accessories after the fact of the molestation of those children.

Perverts.
0 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:12 am

I don't believe Moore has been convicted of a thing, there are only allegations. Or are only the political and ideological opponents of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party guilty until they prove their innocence?

Meanwhile Woman's Rights Attorney Gloria Allred is blocking the investigation into looking at the yearbook Moore allegedly wrote inappropriate things in decades ago.

Now why would that be?

Of course this stinks to high heaven. Why?

Its the same old Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Sexual Harassment Smear, with woman suddenly and conveniently showing up before an election with decades old claims.

And the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat still thinks we're all too stupid to see what's occurring.

Can't win any other way can you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Antisteroidforce
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 am

liberaljihad wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
numarymag wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

Attacking women is inexcusable. Attacking children is worse.

Using the revelation of Franken's behavior to somehow justify that disgusting pervert Moore's conduct, or sweep it under the rug speaks volumes about yourselves. Every single KKKon on this board has failed to speak out against that filthy pervert. Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. Every single one of you are guilty of being accessories after the fact of the molestation of those children.

Perverts.
You need to check your facts before running an attack. I have NEVER supported Moore - DO NOT SUPPORT Moore and WILL NOT support Moore. NEVER have I said it was okay for Republicans to sexually abuse women. YOU are a LIAR!
0 x