NY Times: Franken Case Sets Off Debate Over Line Between Abuse And A Mistake.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 310

Re: NY Times: Franken Case Sets Off Debate Over Line Between Abuse And A Mistake.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 am

1510940177340.jpg
694940094001_5623971862001_5623965746001-vs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 14955
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1431

Post by chucky » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 am
Yes folks the NY Times actually had a story yesterday with the title above attempting to advance an argument that there now shall be a line between actual sexual misconduct and just a mistake.

And of course, any Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat ensnared in sexual misconduct - shall be granted the right to claim it was all just a mistake.

Only the political and ideological opponents of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party shall be held accountable for their sexual misconduct because its never just a mistake.

Right Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats? Yeah sure!

Folks Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are sick, evil people who must be kept from all positions of power and influence.

Let us continue what we've started:
"Democrats, during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers. Donald Trump is America's President."
Antisteroidforce
Lol a mistake. The Franken photo groping the woman was clearly done as an attempt at comedy. I don’t think it really is a big deal.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 9242
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 1155

Post by I am Z » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
right.

the only thing that billy finally admitted to, after lying his ass off, was that "indeed, I did have a relationship...." was monica Lewinsky and only because he squirted his DNA on her dress.

they had evidence.

there may yet, surface some evidence about Moore. but if not, just slamming him in the press isn't enough to punish the man. I don't know anything about Moore. he's getting killed in the msm, however.
0 x
long before there was a president Trump, I insisted on saying Merry Christmas!

:angel11:

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11511
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 584

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
It's not okay for men to attack women. And looking at the Franken pic, it's clear that he's not attacking her. A joke gone really bad. And you don't see a difference between that and predator who stalked underage girls?

How many other women have come forward to complain about Franken?
2 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 9242
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 1155

Post by I am Z » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
It's not okay for men to attack women. And looking at the Franken pic, it's clear that he's not attacking her. A joke gone really bad. And you don't see a difference between that and predator who stalked underage girls?

How many other women have come forward to complain about Franken?

still accusing with absolutely no proof, he?

do you have a link that shows evidence?

it's something that you have required numerous times before.
0 x
long before there was a president Trump, I insisted on saying Merry Christmas!

:angel11:

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 7019
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
x 372

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
You've been taking strawman lessons from BDS. Good: your fails are even easier to spot.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3654
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 302

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
Moron.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 303

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 am
Yes folks the NY Times actually had a story yesterday with the title above attempting to advance an argument that there now shall be a line between actual sexual misconduct and just a mistake.

And of course, any Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat ensnared in sexual misconduct - shall be granted the right to claim it was all just a mistake.

Only the political and ideological opponents of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party shall be held accountable for their sexual misconduct because its never just a mistake.

Right Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats? Yeah sure!

Folks Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are sick, evil people who must be kept from all positions of power and influence.

Let us continue what we've started:
"Democrats, during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers. Donald Trump is America's President."
Antisteroidforce
Let me help you with that ASF.

If the person alleged to have done something wrong like this is a Democrat then its a mistake.

If the person alleged to have done it is a Republican then its abuse. And also quite possibly symptematic of chronic abuse.

Hope that helps.
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 303

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 pm

liberaljihad wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
Attacking women is inexcusable. Attacking children is worse.

Using the revelation of Franken's behavior to somehow justify that disgusting pervert Moore's conduct, or sweep it under the rug speaks volumes about yourselves. Every single KKKon on this board has failed to speak out against that filthy pervert. Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. Every single one of you are guilty of being accessories after the fact of the molestation of those children.

Perverts.
"Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. "

Really? Every single one?

BTW-Do you define those who are KKKon's as those who specifically defended him and attacked his victims or did you have a list of them you called KKKon's before the accusations against Moore?
0 x

User avatar
liberaljihad
Aristocracy
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:41 am
x 14

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 pm
liberaljihad wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
Attacking women is inexcusable. Attacking children is worse.

Using the revelation of Franken's behavior to somehow justify that disgusting pervert Moore's conduct, or sweep it under the rug speaks volumes about yourselves. Every single KKKon on this board has failed to speak out against that filthy pervert. Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. Every single one of you are guilty of being accessories after the fact of the molestation of those children.

Perverts.
"Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. "

Really? Every single one?

BTW-Do you define those who are KKKon's as those who specifically defended him and attacked his victims or did you have a list of them you called KKKon's before the accusations against Moore?
I've read your posts Dallas. Please tell me you do not consider yourself to be one of them.
0 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests