NY Times: Franken Case Sets Off Debate Over Line Between Abuse And A Mistake.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Re: NY Times: Franken Case Sets Off Debate Over Line Between Abuse And A Mistake.

Post by numarymag » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:06 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
numarymag wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 am
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
Moron.
Stupid A** and the rest of you isn't too bright either.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 pm

liberaljihad wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 pm
liberaljihad wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 am
numarymag wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
numarymag wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
The worst predators don’t admit their crimes or apologize - they attack their victims.

I heard no apology from Billy Clinton to the group of women he attacked and Hilly attacked the women. The two of them should be apologizing to the victims of Billy's actions. Moore should not be elected to office nor should any other pervert keep his office i.e. Franken.
1) The “I heard no apology from X” response reminds me of a friend of mine who said he only knew one person who voted for Nixon; an acknowledgement of the degree of insularity you suffer from. Just because you didn’t say it or see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2) Donald Trump called twenty women liars and then lied when he said he'd sue them. Al Franken/Bill Clinton definitely haven't done that.
It's okay for a Democrat who sexually attacks a woman but not a Republican. Got it and am not surprised that you are one that believes that kind of justice. You are one of those that believe you are always right and I would bet that in your day you were not a gentle lover of woman and likely belong in the same class as those that are currently in trouble for their actions. As for what President Trump or didn't do, you are not the one I would believe - ever.
Attacking women is inexcusable. Attacking children is worse.

Using the revelation of Franken's behavior to somehow justify that disgusting pervert Moore's conduct, or sweep it under the rug speaks volumes about yourselves. Every single KKKon on this board has failed to speak out against that filthy pervert. Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. Every single one of you are guilty of being accessories after the fact of the molestation of those children.

Perverts.
"Every single one of you has defended him and attacked his victims. "

Really? Every single one?

BTW-Do you define those who are KKKon's as those who specifically defended him and attacked his victims or did you have a list of them you called KKKon's before the accusations against Moore?
I've read your posts Dallas. Please tell me you do not consider yourself to be one of them.
I'm talking about YOU and those you call KKKons. What I consider myself to be wasn't part of your post I responded to.

Feel entirely free to answer the question I asked. Really-Feel free to answer it.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:27 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 pm
numarymag wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
numarymag wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

It's not okay for men to attack women. And looking at the Franken pic, it's clear that he's not attacking her. A joke gone really bad. And you don't see a difference between that and predator who stalked underage girls?

How many other women have come forward to complain about Franken?

still accusing with absolutely no proof, he?

do you have a link that shows evidence?

it's something that you have required numerous times before.
One more time... how many other women are accusing Franken of sexual assault? I'm looking at the subject line... and the subject is still Franken.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Oh little snowflake nola, the litmus test is now "how mamy" woman have been sexually harassed by the subject Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Pervert?

One ok, eh little snowflake nola?

More than one no good.

Go have another beer idiot.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Oh little snowflake nola, the litmus test is now "how mamy" woman have been sexually harassed by the subject Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Pervert?

One ok, eh little snowflake nola?

More than one no good.

Go have another beer idiot.
Another deflection. How many women have accused Franken?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx