So, With All These Women Coming Forward Lately

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: So, With All These Women Coming Forward Lately

Post by Toshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 am

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm
Toshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
Do you need a pic when the president openly bragged about it?
Stupid, stupid Libfucko nobrain. Trump, on tape, said that YOU COULD grab them by the punanni, not that HE DID. See the difference, punk? He said that you COULD, and he didn't mention ANY names, so what did he bra about, loser? Oh wait, nobrain is that fucking stupid, he wants to convict Trump of sexual assault by what he SAID could be done, with no victims.

Then, there's this asshole from MSDNC defending Franken:

What happened to believing women when they speak out against powerful male accusers? On Thursday, evidence broke of a 2006 incident in which Democrat Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed TV and radio personality Leeaan Tweeden. Photographic proof backs up her claim.

Yet, MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt described the now-Senator's predatory behavior this way: “[Franken] took a picture, which his office now says was of a joke, that showed him potentially — not actually groping — but mock-groping her while she was asleep.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/sc ... t-actually

:demonfinger: :demonfinger: :demonfinger:
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:54 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:20 pm
20 women accused Trump who promised to sue them.
20? Got a valid, credible, RELIABLE list? Seeing as 4 came out when he was running for President. 20????

List, NOW.
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:56 am

Falstaff2 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:53 pm
If Roy Moore goes to the Senate that once august body will become as laughable Mussolini's Cabinet. But the more rope voters give them the faster they can hang themselves.
Shut the #@%$ up moron 2IQ.

What happened to believing women when they speak out against powerful male accusers? On Thursday, evidence broke of a 2006 incident in which Democrat Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed TV and radio personality Leeaan Tweeden. Photographic proof backs up her claim.

Yet, MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt described the now-Senator's predatory behavior this way: “[Franken] took a picture, which his office now says was of a joke, that showed him potentially — not actually groping — but mock-groping her while she was asleep.”

0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am

1510940177340.jpg
694940094001_5623971862001_5623965746001-vs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

liberaljihad
Gentry

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:18 am

Toshi wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm
Toshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
Do you need a pic when the president openly bragged about it?
Stupid, stupid Libfucko nobrain. Trump, on tape, said that YOU COULD grab them by the punanni, not that HE DID. See the difference, punk? He said that you COULD, and he didn't mention ANY names, so what did he bra about, loser? Oh wait, nobrain is that #@%$@#$ stupid, he wants to convict Trump of sexual assault by what he SAID could be done, with no victims.

Then, there's this asshole from MSDNC defending Franken:

:demonfinger: :demonfinger: :demonfinger:
Dickbreath, since he also said "I tried to #@%$ her" in the same quote, he was admitting to something he did, not something that could be done, shitt-for-brains. Helpful?

Secondly it is true that some Liberals are defending Franken but others have already called for an investigation. We don't march in unison the way you pedophile KKKons march in unison defending your child-molesting hero Roy Moore.

Lastly thank you for using my quote at the bottom of your posts. It's about time I started getting some propers around here.
0 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears

liberaljihad
Gentry

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am
1510940177340.jpg

694940094001_5623971862001_5623965746001-vs.jpg
23622539_1609855202386725_8778918751324394849_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:41 am

So again, Trump TRIED to get with a married woman. He admitted nothing in that "quote" you fucking dickhead. Nice edited quote too, bitchtits.

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a b**ch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony breasts and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 8e923b6c0c
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:13 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Still waiting, where are all these "20 women"? Where is the list, and verifiable PROOF?
0 x

liberaljihad
Gentry

Post by liberaljihad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Toshi wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:41 am
So again, Trump TRIED to get with a married woman. He admitted nothing in that "quote" you #@%$@#$ dickhead. Nice edited quote too, bitchtits.

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a b**ch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony breasts and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 8e923b6c0c
If you look at the thread you will notice I posted the original quote 15 minutes before you did, dickface.

Once again a day late and a dollar short. But thanks for playing, dumbass. Your participation trophy is in the mail. :demonfinger:
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:48 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
20 is a LOT. I would think that at least one of them MIGHT have a picture or the "alleged" incident(s).
0 x