So, With All These Women Coming Forward Lately

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: So, With All These Women Coming Forward Lately

Post by Toshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:18 pm

liberaljihad wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:52 pm
Toshi wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:41 am
So again, Trump TRIED to get with a married woman. He admitted nothing in that "quote" you #@%$@#$ dickhead. Nice edited quote too, bitchtits.

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a b**ch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony breasts and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 8e923b6c0c
If you look at the thread you will notice I posted the original quote 15 minutes before you did, dickface.

Once again a day late and a dollar short. But thanks for playing, dumbass. Your participation trophy is in the mail. :demonfinger:

You posted an EDITED MEME you cumguzzling truck stop trick.
2 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Toshi wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:41 pm
Toshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
Do you need a pic when the president openly bragged about it?
Stupid, stupid Libfucko nobrain. Trump, on tape, said that YOU COULD grab them by the punanni, not that HE DID. See the difference, punk? He said that you COULD, and he didn't mention ANY names, so what did he bra about, loser? Oh wait, nobrain is that #@%$@#$ stupid, he wants to convict Trump of sexual assault by what he SAID could be done, with no victims.

Then, there's this asshole from MSDNC defending Franken:

What happened to believing women when they speak out against powerful male accusers? On Thursday, evidence broke of a 2006 incident in which Democrat Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed TV and radio personality Leeaan Tweeden. Photographic proof backs up her claim.

Yet, MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt described the now-Senator's predatory behavior this way: “[Franken] took a picture, which his office now says was of a joke, that showed him potentially — not actually groping — but mock-groping her while she was asleep.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/sc ... t-actually

:demonfinger: :demonfinger: :demonfinger:
Curious how you selectively quote the predator in chief.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles ... al-assault

Is kissing a woman against her will sexual assault?
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 am

"I just start kissing". That's IT? That is what you assholes are clinging to? Zero specifics, no names, dates, places, etc. And you call him the "predator in chief", and for YEARS, you have defended Bill Clinton and all of his rapes and sexual assaults. You defend Al Franken. You defend ANY Liberal that is accused of this. So basically, you and your opinions mean jack $#@%.
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:49 am

Oh also, nobrain, LOVE the link you posted. From a Liberal hack OpEd writer, who is a Media Matters whore, and was a Senior Research Associate for the DNC.

:finger: :finger: :finger:
1 x

illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:26 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 pm
Toshi wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Toshi wrote:
My question is, where are all those "Trump accusers" that crawled out of the trailer park before the elections? I mean, if it was really detrimental to them, why did they disappear the moment he won?

If these women were abused by DJT, where are they? Come forward, and if there is sufficient credible evidence against him, press charges.
Maybe they do't have a picture of it Trump doing it like the ones accusing Franken do?
Stupid, stupid Libfucko nobrain. Trump, on tape, said that YOU COULD grab them by the punanni, not that HE DID. See the difference, punk? He said that you COULD, and he didn't mention ANY names, so what did he bra about, loser? Oh wait, nobrain is that #@%$@#$ stupid, he wants to convict Trump of sexual assault by what he SAID could be done, with no victims.

What happened to believing women when they speak out against powerful male accusers? On Thursday, evidence broke of a 2006 incident in which Democrat Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed TV and radio personality Leeaan Tweeden. Photographic proof backs up her claim.

Yet, MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt described the now-Senator's predatory behavior this way: “[Franken] took a picture, which his office now says was of a joke, that showed him potentially — not actually groping — but mock-groping her while she was asleep.”

If it is, Joe Biden should be in prison!!

;)2
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 pm
Toshi wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Toshi wrote:

If it is, Joe Biden should be in prison!!

;)2
Quite the claim.... and, as expected, no proof. Got links?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm

0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Now watch nobrain and libtardedjihad defend Joe the Pedo.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Toshi wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Now that is creepy. :tmi:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:00 am

chucky wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm
Toshi wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Now that is creepy. :tmi:
Very.
1 x