Flashback: Franken’s “Humor” Included Child Rape and Drugging Women

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:47 pm

By Kim Smith
November 17, 2017 at 8:32am
Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print

Sen. Al Franken used his sense of humor as an excuse for groping a woman while she was sleeping, saying he thought it was funny.

Apparently, there are a lot of other sick things the Minnesota Democrat and former comedian thinks are funny that are absolutely repulsive, such as raping children and drugging women.

At the 2000 Comedy Central Roast of director Rob Reiner, Franken joked about child rape.

In a video of the event, Franken told a story about how Reiner’s father, Carl, would invite famous friends over to rape his son.

“On a typical night, Carl would slip into Rob’s bed, roll him over, swab him down and say something like, ‘I’m thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Sorrell, what do you think?'” Farnken said.

“Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to f*** his son. That list includes some of the greats in comedy: Paul Lynde, Dom DeLuise, Rip Taylor, Danny Kaye, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rock Hudson—whom I frankly don’t think is that funny,” he said.

Honestly, while Reiner laughed at a few of the “jokes,” he looked strained during some points of Franken’s monologue.

That sort of reaction would be understandable. After all, who would think that cracking a joke about one’s father sending his buddies over to rape you is funny?

Aside from Franken, that is.

Take a look:

Truly sick.

Franken also reportedly made jokes about raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl. Fox News reported that in 1995, New York Magazine quoted Franken discussing a skit for “Saturday Night Live” that involved drugging and raping the reporter.

Fox reported that Franken eventually apologized for the Stahl joke. But he later wrote in his book, “Al Franken: Giant of the Senate,” that he had faked the apology to win his run for Senate, according to The New York Times.

“I learned that campaigns have their own rules, their own laws of physics, and that if I wasn’t willing to accept that, I would never get to be a senator,” Franked reportedly said in his book.

Are we to believe his weak apology to Leann Tweeden is any different?

CNN isn’t even falling for it. Chris Cillizza called Franken’s apology “awful.”

Cillizza pointed out that former head of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Guy Cecil — who now heads the Democrat PAC Priorities USA — posted to Twitter that Franken’s apology was “insufficient.”

Why have Democrats waited until now to voice outrage over Franken’s behavior? They didn’t find his sense of humor repulsive until they saw that he actually sexually assaulted a woman.

If they had been paying attention, they would have known that his sense of humor involved some pretty sick ideas that might have lead to equally perverted behavior.

WATCH/READ TWEET:

https://conservativetribune.com/franken ... ontent=ttp

;)2
0 x