Senator Hatch throws a tantrum

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Senator Hatch throws a tantrum

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:13 pm

when called out on his b.s. tax plan. Two heartbeats from the Presidency. SMH
1 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:13 pm
He made a fool of himself as he shills for his Corporate Masters and America's wealthy.

Maybe the magic undies need to be refitted.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:40 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
He made a fool of himself as he shills for his Corporate Masters and America's wealthy.

Maybe the magic undies need to be refitted.
Do you sit on evils face Marianne, or does he sit on your face Marianne? America sick and tired of your lies and liberal talking points. Go pedal it elsewhere.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Hatch did not throw a tantrum, he's sick and tired of your Democrat liberal talking points. And so far you and that idiot brokeback boy Marianne haven't posted any real sources. And that piece of s*** super stupid ass ran off again like a coward. When confronted with his own source.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Hatch did not throw a tantrum, he's sick and tired of your Democrat liberal talking points. And so far you and that idiot brokeback boy Marianne haven't posted any real sources. And that piece of s*** super stupid ass ran off again like a coward. When confronted with his own source.
He threw a tantrum. It was very unbecoming of man in his position.

You've been shown via numerous sources how this tax plan raises taxes on the working poor and middle class. I do give you credit for your ability to stick to your talking points though. I imagine that's all you have considering you can't think for yourself.
1 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:54 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

You've been shown via numerous sources how this tax plan raises taxes on the working poor and middle class. I do give you credit for your ability to stick to your talking points though. I imagine that's all you have considering you can't think for yourself.
Explain why it's a tantrum. He said something that intimidated you and you just labeling it with something else.

We are sick and tired of your liberal talking points. He was right on. How about that idiot he was arguing with? Was he throwing a tantrum?

And the tax policy Center hasn't shown Jack either. You, super stupid ass, and that brain-dead idiot Maryanne brokeback are liars.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:54 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Explain why it's a tantrum. He said something that intimidated you and you just labeling it with something else.

We are sick and tired of your liberal talking points. He was right on. How about that idiot he was arguing with? Was he throwing a tantrum?

And the tax policy Center hasn't shown Jack either. You, super stupid ass, and that brain-dead idiot Maryanne brokeback are liars.
Watch it for yourself. "I'm get a little tired of that crap." I thought the tears were coming.

He's wrong. Corporations have been sitting on record profits for years, but suddenly a tax break means they pay more? The why have wages been stagnant for years? This tax plan is more failed trickle-down nonsense. Everyone knows it even if they're too partisan to admit it.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:58 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Three: Ryan, godhelpus, is in the mix too.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:02 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Paul (Eddie Munster) Ryan would strongly disagree with that.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Paul (Eddie Munster) Ryan would strongly disagree with that.
Yes he would. I forgot about he Speaker. GASP!!!!

Any other nits to pick? :lo2l:
0 x