Senator Hatch throws a tantrum

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Rock Star

Re: Senator Hatch throws a tantrum

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:36 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:11 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Not really a nitpick just clarification of the facts plus it gave me an excuse to mock him.
LOL Sorry, I forgot that it's only nit picking when I correct you on the facts. Two heartbeats or three makes no difference to the point, right?
Not to the point, they do make a difference to Eddie Munster though. :D1
Then we agree it's a nit pick. Good.
Good lord you don’t take a good natured kidding well at all. Shaking my head.
Intentional irony?

I'm just busting your chops like you do me when I correct you. If you can't take it then maybe you shouldn't dish it out...though it's more fun when you.
I can take it all day long. I went to Catholic school in the 60s . I just worry about you.
It doesn't seem like it and you are the one that said you got mad at least once. I went to public schools in the 70s and 80s. No need to worry about me.
Yeah that was like 3 years ago . At least I admit it. Can you do the same ? Hey I go easy on everybody here , easier on some than others. Life is too short .
What does that have to do with anything? No, I cannot admit to something that wouldn't be true. That would be a lie. Did someone say you are hard on people here? Weird
You never got angry or emotional about something someone said to you on a political message board in the last few years ? Not even one time ? You are a better man than I am Gunga Din. Oh btw thanks for calling me weird . It was a nice touch. :D1
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Maybe if Hatch doesn't want to have his tax plan pointed to as the crap, soak-the-95% giveaway that it is, he should propose a tax plan that actually CUTS taxes for the middle class.

I'm sorry to inform him that, as long as he pushes this piece of crap, people will continue to point out that it's a piece of crap.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:51 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:11 pm

LOL Sorry, I forgot that it's only nit picking when I correct you on the facts. Two heartbeats or three makes no difference to the point, right?
Intentional irony?

I'm just busting your chops like you do me when I correct you. If you can't take it then maybe you shouldn't dish it out...though it's more fun when you.
I can take it all day long. I went to Catholic school in the 60s . I just worry about you.
It doesn't seem like it and you are the one that said you got mad at least once. I went to public schools in the 70s and 80s. No need to worry about me.
Yeah that was like 3 years ago . At least I admit it. Can you do the same ? Hey I go easy on everybody here , easier on some than others. Life is too short .
What does that have to do with anything? No, I cannot admit to something that wouldn't be true. That would be a lie. Did someone say you are hard on people here? Weird
You never got angry or emotional about something someone said to you on a political message board in the last few years ? Not even one time ? You are a better man than I am Gunga Din. Oh btw thanks for calling me weird . It was a nice touch. :D1
Not even a little bit. Why would I? It's just a message board. I didn't call you weird. I called the non sequitur weird.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:56 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:51 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Intentional irony?

Not even a little bit. Why would I? It's just a message board. I didn't call you weird. I called the non sequitur weird.
Well it’s good to know you are so together emotionally. I thought I was too but I am not in your league. How was it a nonsequitor when you brought up the anger issue first ?
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:57 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:56 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Intentional irony?

Well it’s good to know you are so together emotionally. I thought I was too but I am not in your league. How was it a nonsequitor when you brought up the anger issue first ?
I don't think one has to be "so together emotionally" to not get angry over what is said on a message board. What does you getting angry have to do with you being easy on people here? It makes no sense.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:02 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:57 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Intentional irony?

I don't think one has to be "so together emotionally" to not get angry over what is said on a message board. What does you getting angry have to do with you being easy on people here? It makes no sense.
I don’t get angry anymore and it has nothing to do with me taking it easy on posters here . You are it good form today though I find it difficult to understand what you are trying to accomplish exactly .
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:05 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Intentional irony?

I don’t get angry anymore and it has nothing to do with me taking it easy on posters here . You are it good form today though I find it difficult to understand what you are trying to accomplish exactly .
Then you know why I said it was a non sequitur. What do we ever accomplish here? Nothing. I'm just stringing you along again to see how far you'll go to get the last word in. I'm surprised we haven't reached the single emoji stage yet.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:09 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:05 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Then you know why I said it was a non sequitur. What do we ever accomplish here? Nothing. I'm just stringing you along again to see how far you'll go to get the last word in. I'm surprised we haven't reached the single emoji stage yet.
I figured that was what it was. Go ahead get the last word in . You know you need to. :)2
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:57 pm

What the hell is wrong with you two?
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:35 pm