Send Hatch smacks down Democraps with their worn out talking points, "it benefits the wealthy" crap!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Send Hatch smacks down Democraps with their worn out talking points, "it benefits the wealthy" crap!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:22 pm

In a Senate Finance Committee meeting Thursday where lawmakers ultimately endorsed the latest version of the GOP tax bill, Chairman Hatch, R-Utah, angrily rebuked Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown for again claiming the plan helps the wealthy and not the middle class.

“I come from the poor people. And I’ve been working my whole stinking career for people who don’t have a chance. And I really resent anybody saying I’m just doing this for the rich,” Hatch said in response to comments from Ohio Sen. Brown. “I think you guys overplay that all the time and it gets old and frankly you ought to quit it.”

Brown interrupted Hatch, saying: “Mr. Chairman, the public believes it.”

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) speaks with Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) during a markup on the "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act" on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 15, 2017. REUTERS/Aaron P. Bernstein - RC1EBBBFC720
Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, right, leads a four day mark-up in Senate Finance Committee of Senate GOP tax bill (Reuters)

But a visibly irritated Hatch raised his hand and said: “Wait a minute! I’m not through.”

He continued, “I get kind of sick and tired of it. True, it’s a nice political play, but it’s not true.”

Continue Reading Below

Brown fired back and said he “gets sick and tired of the richest people in the country ... getting richer and richer and richer.”

The hearing room, typically subdued, broke out into shouts and yells calling for “regular order, Mr. Chairman, order, order,” as Hatch began banging his gavel on the lectern throughout Brown’s rebuttal.

“We do a tax cut for the rich and the middle class gets [inaudible] over and over and over again,” Brown shouted amid the chaos. “How many times do we do this before we learn this?”

“Listen—I’ve honored you by allowing you to start off here and what you said is not right – that’s all I’m saying. I come from the lower middle class originally and we didn’t have anything,” Hatch said. “So don’t spew that stuff on me. I get a little tired of that crap.”

A kick in brokebackboys groin!!!!!!!!! Lo
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Democrats are like diapers. They need to be thrown out after one time use.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Democrats are like diapers. They need to be thrown out after one time use.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:43 pm

So far the tax policy Center and CNN are the only sources
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:43 am

I don't know why complaining about broken record Democraps talking points is throwing a tantrum.
0 x