We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4539
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:32 am

Yup I'm being played.

Drink up boy!
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:39 pm

It's unfortunate that someone had to tell you... I guess that's life in the bubble.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4539
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:46 pm

I live in no bubble.

And I stand behind my convictions and beliefs with actions not words.

So in the context of this discussion, and if were you, I would NOT engage in commerce with companies that did not align themselves with issues my political ideology supposedly stood for:

How many black people do each of the breweries employ?
How many woman do each of the breweries employ?
How many transgenders do each of the breweries employ?
How many Latinos do each of the breweries employ?
How many Muslims do each of the breweries employ?
Do each of the breweries offer free healthcare?
Do each of the breweries have gender neutral bathrooms?
Do each of the breweries have a list of banned words so other employees will not be offended?
Do each of the breweries have unions that support Democrat Party principals?
Have each of the breweries removed any statues and/or plaques that may offend someone?
Do each of the breweries have safe spaces for employees to gather so they aren't offended by anything?

You on the other hand obviously do not and put your self interests - gulping your favorite whittle beer - ahead of actually standing for the things you claim are important.

You should give up. You are beaten.
0 x

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 2902
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by Bigbaddoe » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:58 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:30 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 pm
If "nola" was a Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat who proudly practiced what he preached, he would have disclosed the information I requested.

His silence answers the questions.

Next?
So, you DON'T know the answers but you expect someone else to know them. Got it.
So you haven't contributed anything to this thread, nor has no brain defended himself. Got it. Now shut up!
When are you going to come up with those links?
FIX THE SEARCH FEATURE, OR SEE IF PETE CAN GET THOSE DELETED OLD THREADS. I'LL RAISE MY FONTS NEXT TIME YOU ASK, LOSER.
You can make your fonts as big as you want. You are making excuses because you have been caught in a lie.
Tell me what keywords to search with and I'll do it.
You don't know how to use the search feature?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Thanks for displaying your bubble. You're kidding yourself that you're taking any actions unless you consider posting on this board an action.

And to your screed, unless those companies have been cited by local, state, or federal authorities for doing something wrong, I'm good with drinking their beer.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4539
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 am

That's right your good drinking their beer because your self indulgence is priority one.

And Modern Day Progressive Liberalism only requires you to "say you care" about certain things without actually having to do anything.

That's why you worship this morally corrupt and perverted religion.

It's a gutless choice driven be egregious selfishness.

Drink up.
0 x

liberalsgonewild
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:46 am
Location: Earth, 3rd planet from the sun

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by liberalsgonewild » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 am

It takes time for nola to google up the answers. It took over 5 years for him to answer what caused the ice to melt. He isn't very intelligent to begin within .
0 x
"You show me a hero, I'll show you a bum." Colonel Pappy Boyington

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4539
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 am

Ahahahahahahah!
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5697
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by Pete » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 am

Is the beer drinking or the hypocrisy the bad part? Lol

:beer:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 am
That's right your good drinking their beer because your self indulgence is priority one.

And Modern Day Progressive Liberalism only requires you to "say you care" about certain things without actually having to do anything.

That's why you worship this morally corrupt and perverted religion.

It's a gutless choice driven be egregious selfishness.

Drink up.
Self indulgence? 'splain that one, lucy.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply