We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11484
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:10 pm
It is NEVER petty BS to catch and expose the hypocritical lies and fraud of Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats.

Especially when they are so blatant, like in the case of "nola."

What I can't figure out is why the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat always makes it all so easy to do over and over.

Arrogance? They believe they are the anointed one and thus entitled to behave this way?

Must be.

Ok now I'm done.

Hey "nola,"
Game.
Set.
Match (again).
When are you going to catch and expose someone? Come on, we're waiting... when?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18899
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 377

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:39 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:14 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 pm
How many black people do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many woman do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many transgenders do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many Latinos do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many Muslims do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries offer free healthcare?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have gender neutral bathrooms?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have a list of banned words so other employees will not be offended?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have unions that support Democrat Party principals?
nobrain doesn't know
Have each of the breweries removed any statues and/or plaques that may offend someone?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have safe spaces for employees to gather so they aren't offended by anything?
nobrain doesn't know
Are you really asking for exact numbers? Really?

ROTFLMAO...
200w_d.gif
Holy chit.... All the sudden no brains Google search doesn't work.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11484
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:37 am
Actually you don't know "nola."

There is no law that mandates "safe spaces" so little snowflake freaks aren't offended.
There is no law that mandates that "statues and plaques" that offend little snowflake freaks are removed.
There is no law that mandates that "certain words are not spoken" so as to not offend little snowflake freaks.

Want to continue idiot?

Or after yet another beating on this board, will you finally have the courage to admit your wrong, but to also admit what you are, which is a gutless, selfish Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Human Parasite?

Drink up.
Really? Is it possible that there are local laws about 'safe spaces' (whatever that means... never heard the term before)? I think Judge Moore would disagree on the statutes and plaques. And IIRC, there are some words that should not be spoken, or written, in the workplace. And while there isn't a law against using the words, using those words and related symbols is considered discrimination and will probably result in consequences.

But you knew that before you started down this silly rabbit hole. Its unfortunate that you haven't got what it takes to play word games.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11484
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:00 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:39 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:14 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 pm
How many black people do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many woman do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many transgenders do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many Latinos do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
How many Muslims do each of the breweries employ?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries offer free healthcare?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have gender neutral bathrooms?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have a list of banned words so other employees will not be offended?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have unions that support Democrat Party principals?
nobrain doesn't know
Have each of the breweries removed any statues and/or plaques that may offend someone?
nobrain doesn't know
Do each of the breweries have safe spaces for employees to gather so they aren't offended by anything?
nobrain doesn't know
Are you really asking for exact numbers? Really?

ROTFLMAO...
200w_d.gif
Holy chit.... All the sudden no brains Google search doesn't work.
Actually google works just fine. And yes, those numbers are available. If you want them, go find them. Let's see if you have what it takes to actually prove a point, rather than bore us with your opinion.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4002
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 309

Post by Antisteroidforce » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:23 pm

And he still tries to argue.

Ahahahahahahaha!
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11484
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 am

it's really sad to see someone who mistakes providing a few facts with arguing.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4002
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 309

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 am

Its really sad to see someone like you little snowflake nolaxride.

Go drink s beer, put yourself first and your Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat ideals second.

It's what you all do.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11484
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 am
Its really sad to see someone like you little snowflake nolaxride.

Go drink s beer, put yourself first and your Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat ideals second.

It's what you all do.
It's said to see me? That says more about you than it does about me... is mr twinkie afraid of a few facts? are you afraid that something might penetrate your bubble?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4002
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 309

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:25 am

Folks I present the beer drinking hypocrite "nola," who is compelled to continue arguing. Why?

Because once again, someone has easily exposed him for who and what he is and he knows it. So the primal sub conscious instinct is to keep arguing.

Float away little one and drink up.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11484
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:12 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:25 am
Folks I present the beer drinking hypocrite "nola," who is compelled to continue arguing. Why?

Because once again, someone has easily exposed him for who and what he is and he knows it. So the primal sub conscious instinct is to keep arguing.

Float away little one and drink up.
ROTFLMAO... it's like a cat playing with a mouse...and you STILL don't understand you're being played...
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests