We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Majesty

We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 am

Earlier this week Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Nolaxride was asked what his favorite beers are. A list of beers and their associated brewers was rendered by Nolaxride. To which I asked the following:

How many black people do each of the breweries employ?
How many woman do each of the breweries employ?
How many transgenders do each of the breweries employ?
How many Latinos do each of the breweries employ?
How many Muslims do each of the breweries employ?
Do each of the breweries offer free healthcare?
Do each of the breweries have gender neutral bathrooms?
Do each of the breweries have a list of banned words so other employees will not be offended?
Do each of the breweries have unions that support Democrat Party principals?
Have each of the breweries removed any statues and/or plaques that may offend someone?
Do each of the breweries have safe spaces for employees to gather so they aren't offended by anything?

To date "nola" has refused to address these valid questions, given that "nolas" Modern Day Progressive Liberalism demand America conform to.

One can conclude that "nola" has not ensured that his favourite breweries are in compliance with what HIS Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party demand. And I would wager that "nolas" favorite brewers are likely not in compliance with what HIS Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party demand.

But "nola" is obviously engaged in commerce for his personal pleasure with these breweries anyway and that makes "nola" a hypocrite. What a surprise eh?

Folks I could do this all day with every Liberal on this board because they are all the same.

They all lecture us on how we must align ourselves with their anointed political ideology. They then constantly turn right around and exclude themselves from what their anointed political ideology requires.

Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are ALL hypocritical liars and frauds. They tout this disgusting religion because of what they "want from it," which is everything from actual entitlements from those they hate and are opposed to, to simply being able to portray themselves in a certain way in order to obtain emotional appeasement.

Is it any wonder this disease is collapsing in front of our very eyes? Nope.

Isn't that right "nola." Drink up boy.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:23 am

Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats like "nola" should be the first to boycott a company that is not meeting the proper ideological standards that their religion mandates.

Oh wait they only do this when a company has a tie to anything right of center.

Their self indulgences and self interests shall never be infringed on, even it it means being a blatant hypocrite.

Drink up "nola."
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Poor "nola" beaten into the ground and utterly defenseless. Yet he still tows the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat line, even though he'll never actually get anything out if it.

S
T
U
P
I
D

Drunk up sucker.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Nobrain said that his hero 0bama gave us just as much debt as all other presidents based on percentages.

So I asked him, do we owe dollars or %%%????
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:02 pm

And of course you know the answers to those questions?
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 pm

If "nola" was a Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat who proudly practiced what he preached, he would have disclosed the information I requested.

His silence answers the questions.

Next?
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 pm
If "nola" was a Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat who proudly practiced what he preached, he would have disclosed the information I requested.

Next?
So, you DON'T know the answers but you expect someone else to know them. Got it.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:

Next?
So, you DON'T know the answers but you expect someone else to know them. Got it.
So you haven't contributed anything to this thread, nor has no brain defended himself. Got it. Now shut up!
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:

Next?
So you haven't contributed anything to this thread, nor has no brain defended himself. Got it. Now shut up!
When are you going to come up with those links?
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:

Next?
When are you going to come up with those links?
FIX THE SEARCH FEATURE, OR SEE IF PETE CAN GET THOSE DELETED OLD THREADS. I'LL RAISE MY FONTS NEXT TIME YOU ASK, LOSER.
0 x