We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: We Have A Beer Consuming Hypocrite Among Us.

Post by nolaxride » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:16 am

ROTFLMAO... I see my stalker's lack of self-control is fully exposed.

The breweries I choose to do business with meet all applicable local, state, and federal laws. That is all I ask. Unlike you, I don't live in a world that considers political correctness. Common sense works for me. You should try it some time. You might also try sobriety. Unlike you, I can enjoy a beer responsibly.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:36 am

"That's all you ask."

But what you ask is not enough. Try again.

How many black people do each of the breweries employ?
How many woman do each of the breweries employ?
How many transgenders do each of the breweries employ?
How many Latinos do each of the breweries employ?
How many Muslims do each of the breweries employ?
Do each of the breweries offer free healthcare?
Do each of the breweries have gender neutral bathrooms?
Do each of the breweries have a list of banned words so other employees will not be offended?
Do each of the breweries have unions that support Democrat Party principals?
Have each of the breweries removed any statues and/or plaques that may offend someone?
Do each of the breweries have safe spaces for employees to gather so they aren't offended by anything?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:47 am

You are a typical conservative.... trying to tell people what to do and how to live. Give up your paltry fantasies. Step away from the ledge. Take off the tinfoil hat. It's time you left Area 51.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:13 pm

That's right I'm a typical conservative little snowflake crybaby nola, tired of being called selfish and greedy because I refuse to pay for Modern Day Progressive Liberalisms Nanny Entitlement State Dependency Human Parasite class and the never ending list of free crap it wants at my expense.

And that's right little snowflake crybaby nola, I'm also a conservative tired of having to live with the detrimental consequences of your dishonest and tyrannical political ideology.

Now answer the questions.

Do each of the breweries have a list of banned words so other employees will not be offended?
Have each of the breweries removed any statues and/or plaques that may offend someone?
Do each of the breweries have safe spaces for employees to gather so they aren't offended by anything?
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:13 pm
That's right I'm a typical conservative little snowflake crybaby nola, tired of being called selfish and greedy because I refuse to pay for Modern Day Progressive Liberalisms Nanny Entitlement State Dependency Human Parasite class and the never ending list of free crap it wants at my expense.

And that's right little snowflake crybaby nola, I'm also a conservative tired of having to live with the detrimental consequences of your dishonest and tyrannical political ideology.

Now answer the questions.

Looks like you need to get that OCD under control.
2 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Looks like the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat subject in this thread needs to practice what he preaches.

Little snowflake crybaby nola.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 26, 2018 2:55 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:03 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:52 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:00 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:08 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:41 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:33 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:09 am
Then only laugh in this thread is you, and is based on your childish inability to face the truth of who and what you are.

Keep worshipping your ideological lie and fraud. I've asked you before to tell us all what reward you procure from it. You never answer. Perhaps its being able to suck down your favorite beers from companies that do not uphold the standards you say you stand for?

Yup, that's is.
++++++++++
► Well , what are the answers, and Why aren’t you in charge?

Has someone somewhere dared question your judgement?

Inquiring minds want to know, so we can vote for Bozo and make America great again

And if we’re really smart, we can all suck up to AIPAC, and settle us a few more shįtloads of thieving Jews in occupied territory
teej, have you ever seen my plan for peace in the filthy holy land?

1) Israel anihilates.........yes, completely........those who would lob rockets from Gaza, the Golan Heights and Hezbollahland (southern Lebanon).........done......ashes;

2. The filthy fundie jewwwwwwwwww-boys are forcibly dragged off the West Bank, by their prayer shawls if necessary.
► Yes, I think you told me about it

You disarm them sand give them some land or something

I don’t think it’s real world stuff
In reality, I'm actually awaiting the coming apocalypse......sadly, with the filthy people that live in the ME/Persian Gulf....my joooooooooo-boy cousins and the tribe you seem to favor, there will be no peace until afer it’s time to pick up the pieces........and probably it’s best for world peace if it all goes down, sooner, rather than later.

Buy defense stocks!!!!.....
After all, we are not communists!
►. I have a couple defense stocks, TXN and RTN , that I earned in the private sector when I used to work for a living

But it’s no secret we’re running all kinda proxy wars in the Moslem world. I know it’s easy just to blame the Moslems, but that leaves out all the major players

Israel in particular would love to destroy Iran, or have us do it for them
There is no doubt in my mind that Israel wants to eliminate the threat of anihilation that comes from the demon that is Iran.
Sadly, America’s nitwited “leaders” after failing to protect my neighbors on Sept 11, 2001 decided to remove Saddam Hussein from power.......Saddam’s Iraq was the only power that would have certainly contain Iran......now that job has been delegated to my joooooooooooooo cousins.

It ain’t gonna be pretty when Israel does our bidding and removes the Iranian/Hezzbollah threat.
YOU ARE ONE DUMB SH#T. WE TOOK OUT IRAQ IN 3 WEEKS, IRAN COULD HAVE EASILY WIPED OUT IRAQ AS SADDAM HAD NO AIR FORCE AND A CRUMBLING ARMY!!!!

YOU REALLY ARE THE STUPIDEST POSTER HERE.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:47 am
You are a typical conservative.... trying to tell people what to do and how to live. Give up your paltry fantasies. Step away from the ledge. Take off the tinfoil hat. It's time you left Area 51.
You are a typical liberal. You want to disarm us, you want us to pay more taxes, you want to regulate our economy to death and kill jobs, you want free speech destroyed.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sun May 27, 2018 10:27 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:47 am
You are a typical liberal. You want to disarm us, you want us to pay more taxes, you want to regulate our economy to death and kill jobs, you want free speech destroyed.
What is it with you? Is it an attention thing that you have to dig up old posts? Grow up.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun May 27, 2018 11:25 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 am
Earlier this week Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Nolaxride was asked what his favorite beers are. A list of beers and their associated brewers was rendered by Nolaxride. To which I asked the following:

To date "nola" has refused to address these valid questions, given that "nolas" Modern Day Progressive Liberalism demand America conform to.

One can conclude that "nola" has not ensured that his favourite breweries are in compliance with what HIS Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party demand. And I would wager that "nolas" favorite brewers are likely not in compliance with what HIS Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party demand.

But "nola" is obviously engaged in commerce for his personal pleasure with these breweries anyway and that makes "nola" a hypocrite. What a surprise eh?

Folks I could do this all day with every Liberal on this board because they are all the same.

They all lecture us on how we must align ourselves with their anointed political ideology. They then constantly turn right around and exclude themselves from what their anointed political ideology requires.

Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats are ALL hypocritical liars and frauds. They tout this disgusting religion because of what they "want from it," which is everything from actual entitlements from those they hate and are opposed to, to simply being able to portray themselves in a certain way in order to obtain emotional appeasement.

Is it any wonder this disease is collapsing in front of our very eyes? Nope.

Isn't that right "nola." Drink up boy.
► Black Americans always get the upper hand, and then they have the nerve to point fingers at dumb a s s Trump bots
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss