America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:39 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:28 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:22 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Yes, when you consider your argument for your lap dog that "ALL" doesn't mean all. :lo2l: I hold them both to the same standard in that I expect them to say what they mean and when they don't clarify it. Something Z has yet to do...probably because you've been championing him on it.

Yes, your imagination is some of my best stuff yet. :lo2l:
Dude if you could be real for a moment it was clear that Z made a grammatical error when he wrote that. He explained it afterward. We as a society really need to hold professional writers and journalists to a higher standard than message board posters and tweeters. At least I do.
It was not clear and he has yet to even say it was. His sentence and accusation were clearly stated. Why would anyone, especially me, believe that his concise statement meant something else when he has a history of making false accusations?

We need to hold everyone to the same standard. Speak clearly and say what you mean, but mistakes happen and clarification should follow them.
No we don’t. People are at different levels of competence, knowledge, training and intelligence . Professionals should always be held to a higher standard when dealing with their field of expertise. You wouldn’t talk to a 10 year old child about history in the same way you would talk to a history professor with a PHD. Yes that is an extreme example.
I guess you don't think too highly of your lap dog's level of competence, knowledge, training, and intelligence. I think he's perfectly capable of expressing his thoughts clearly here.
I think he can too , though like me at times when typing quickly it is easy to make mistakes in grammar and spelling. You really believe Z thinks all Muslims are the same ?
Then let him and stop trying to defend him all the time. If he didn't mean it then he can say it rather than you doing it for him. Saying, "you defend ALL Muslims" is a far cry from what you're claiming he meant though. It's just not believable. When did I say he thinks all Muslims are the same? What is it with you and all the straw men?
I’m a fan of the Wizard of Oz.
Yes, answer the obviously rhetorical question and ignore the real one.
What can I say ? I told you what I really thought Z was trying to say and you said it wasn’t believable. There is nothing I can do about it when I truly tell you what I think and you don’t accept it. :nesaitpas:
I know. You've already said that and that the writer was saying something different than what he meant (even though he wasn't). Again, what you think he was trying to say is irrelevant, but it has been a good diversion for him to stay far away from it.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Dude if you could be real for a moment it was clear that Z made a grammatical error when he wrote that. He explained it afterward. We as a society really need to hold professional writers and journalists to a higher standard than message board posters and tweeters. At least I do.
It was not clear and he has yet to even say it was. His sentence and accusation were clearly stated. Why would anyone, especially me, believe that his concise statement meant something else when he has a history of making false accusations?

We need to hold everyone to the same standard. Speak clearly and say what you mean, but mistakes happen and clarification should follow them.
No we don’t. People are at different levels of competence, knowledge, training and intelligence . Professionals should always be held to a higher standard when dealing with their field of expertise. You wouldn’t talk to a 10 year old child about history in the same way you would talk to a history professor with a PHD. Yes that is an extreme example.
I guess you don't think too highly of your lap dog's level of competence, knowledge, training, and intelligence. I think he's perfectly capable of expressing his thoughts clearly here.
I think he can too , though like me at times when typing quickly it is easy to make mistakes in grammar and spelling. You really believe Z thinks all Muslims are the same ?
Then let him and stop trying to defend him all the time. If he didn't mean it then he can say it rather than you doing it for him. Saying, "you defend ALL Muslims" is a far cry from what you're claiming he meant though. It's just not believable. When did I say he thinks all Muslims are the same? What is it with you and all the straw men?
What can I say ? I told you what I really thought Z was trying to say and you said it wasn’t believable. There is nothing I can do about it when I truly tell you what I think and you don’t accept it. :nesaitpas:
I know. You've already said that and that the writer was saying something different than what he meant (even though he wasn't). Again, what you think he was trying to say is irrelevant, but it has been a good diversion for him to stay far away from it.
Yes my interpretation of taking him at his word is irrelevant while your interpretation of what you think he said is correct. You gotta love it . :up:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:00 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Yes my interpretation of taking him at his word is irrelevant while your interpretation of what you think he said is correct. You gotta love it . :up:
I think you spun yourself into a state of confusion. I'm taking both of them at their word. I do love the imaginative spins you come up with.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:00 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

I think you spun yourself into a state of confusion. I'm taking both of them at their word. I do love the imaginative spins you come up with.
Well then you must think the author is a bigot then because he made many broadbrush stereotyical statements against a whole region of people. Oh wait he didn’t use the word “ all” he just said “the south”. I give up.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:11 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:00 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Well then you must think the author is a bigot then because he made many broadbrush stereotyical statements against a whole region of people. Oh wait he didn’t use the word “ all” he just said “the south”. I give up.
No, I think he made some accurate statements about the general culture in the South.
0 x