GOP PLAN...MILLIONS off of health insurance.....AND they eliminate the deduction for health care expenses....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11489
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Re: GOP PLAN...MILLIONS off of health insurance.....AND they eliminate the deduction for health care expenses....

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:38 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:06 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:25 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:36 am


c’mon annie.........let’s dance.........show some of those moves you taught at the Arthur Murray Studio years ago.

:dance:
Was that before or after all thpse Bears games she watched at Soldier Field?
yessiree.......my friend annie-mac taught the dances of love at Arthur Murray's.......

What a plan the GOP has for America's middle class........take millions off health insurance and then take away the deduction for medical expenses.

A double whammy.

What's next?......are they going to take away the deduction for student loan interest?.......take it away from the student's who ACTUALLY pay their loans?

Well, at least the wealthy will benefit.
What's next? Curious you should ask that. What's next is Medicare and Medicaid. And when they are both gone, the elderly will be left with little or no health care.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4613
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 424

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:26 am

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:38 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:06 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:25 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:36 am


c’mon annie.........let’s dance.........show some of those moves you taught at the Arthur Murray Studio years ago.

:dance:
Was that before or after all thpse Bears games she watched at Soldier Field?
yessiree.......my friend annie-mac taught the dances of love at Arthur Murray's.......

What a plan the GOP has for America's middle class........take millions off health insurance and then take away the deduction for medical expenses.

A double whammy.

What's next?......are they going to take away the deduction for student loan interest?.......take it away from the student's who ACTUALLY pay their loans?

Well, at least the wealthy will benefit.
What's next? Curious you should ask that. What's next is Medicare and Medicaid. And when they are both gone, the elderly will be left with little or no health care.
The GOP has been trying for years to cut/eliminate Medicare for decades.........."wither on the vine" as Gingrich described it with his privatization scheme.

While most are dealing with the sex abuse news......the GOP is well on it's way to deliver another tremendous amount of wealth to the wealthy and powerful.......and to the delight of the GOP, the ill-informed middle class is cheering the transfer.

yessiree, I am more proud of my vote for Ms Clinton with the passing of each day.
2 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4005
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 309

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 am

Tax cuts don't need to be paid for because the money doesn't belong to government. The money belongs to Americans who produce and earn.

Tax cuts don't cause deficits.

Deficits are caused when government spends money it does not have.

For a promise to vote Democrat for life, the Modern Day Progressive Liberal spends money that government does not have at the behest of a Human Parasite Class in America that wants government to give them "free stuff" at the expense of those the Human Parasite Class hates, is jealous of and is politically and ideologically opposed to.

Its over political stooge BB.

Get used to it or go live under an overpass.
Your choice.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 4005
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 309

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:54 am

"yessiree, I am more proud of my vote for Ms Clinton with the passing of each day."
Mr. BB

Once again Mr. BB confirms that it is HE that is a Political Stooge.

Anyone who would vote for inarguably one of the most corrupt politicians in American history, Hillary Clinton, couldn't possibly be anything else.

And all because Donald Trump is a threat to the Nanny Entitlement Dependency State Political Stooge Mr. BB wants "free stuff from" at the expense of those he hates, is jealous of and is politically and ideologically opposed to.

You are the disease rotting the soul of this nation. But we are curing it:

"Democrats, during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers. Donald Trump is America's President."
Antisteroidforce

Its over BB.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11489
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 am
Tax cuts don't need to be paid for because the money doesn't belong to government. The money belongs to Americans who produce and earn.

Tax cuts don't cause deficits.

Deficits are caused when government spends money it does not have.

For a promise to vote Democrat for life, the Modern Day Progressive Liberal spends money that government does not have at the behest of a Human Parasite Class in America that wants government to give them "free stuff" at the expense of those the Human Parasite Class hates, is jealous of and is politically and ideologically opposed to.

Its over political stooge BB.

Get used to it or go live under an overpass.
Your choice.
Such the hypocrisy... if the tax cuts don't have t be paid for, what does? you've just become the king of flip floppers... first deficits matter, then they don't. you want YOUR free stuff but don't' want other to have their free stuff. So, how many people will starve to death, how many people will die from lack of medical care before you change you mind?
2 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11489
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:15 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/04/news/ec ... index.html

You can't make this up........a double whammy

.....and our Corporate Masters and the wealthy will come out on top..........and they wouldn't have it any other way.


My America is so much better than than that of the GOP........so much better.
Don't forget the 1.5 TRILLION in additional debt.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
maxwell
Courtier
Posts: 937
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm
x 15

Post by maxwell » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:28 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 am
The story is wrong. You previously could take the deduction if med expenses met or exceeded 10% of income.

Obama raised it to 13%.

You cant take Chicken Noodle News' word for anything
....and the new tax bill would eliminated completely.

A very accurate article in my view.

btw Pietro, can we get an upside down American flag included in our "smilies" section?

I will search for one :eyes2:
Will this work?

Image
0 x
:rock: :emo: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18923
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 377

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:09 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/04/news/ec ... index.html

You can't make this up........a double whammy

.....and our Corporate Masters and the wealthy will come out on top..........and they wouldn't have it any other way.


My America is so much better than than that of the GOP........so much better.
Yeah, you can asshole!!!! You can quit peddling your CNN fake news, you coward!!!!!!!!

Stop your lies. America is better without liberals and their DNC stooges!!!
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18923
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 377

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm

maxwell wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:28 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 am
The story is wrong. You previously could take the deduction if med expenses met or exceeded 10% of income.

Obama raised it to 13%.

You cant take Chicken Noodle News' word for anything
....and the new tax bill would eliminated completely.

A very accurate article in my view.

btw Pietro, can we get an upside down American flag included in our "smilies" section?

I will search for one :eyes2:
Will this work?

Image
Needed that in 2009 when that idiot 0bama took over.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18923
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 377

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:15 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/04/news/ec ... index.html

You can't make this up........a double whammy

.....and our Corporate Masters and the wealthy will come out on top..........and they wouldn't have it any other way.


My America is so much better than than that of the GOP........so much better.
Don't forget the 1.5 TRILLION in additional debt.
What's wrong with our debt?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests