GOP PLAN...MILLIONS off of health insurance.....AND they eliminate the deduction for health care expenses....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18915
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 377

Re: GOP PLAN...MILLIONS off of health insurance.....AND they eliminate the deduction for health care expenses....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:12 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 am
Tax cuts don't need to be paid for because the money doesn't belong to government. The money belongs to Americans who produce and earn.

Tax cuts don't cause deficits.

Deficits are caused when government spends money it does not have.

For a promise to vote Democrat for life, the Modern Day Progressive Liberal spends money that government does not have at the behest of a Human Parasite Class in America that wants government to give them "free stuff" at the expense of those the Human Parasite Class hates, is jealous of and is politically and ideologically opposed to.

Its over political stooge BB.

Get used to it or go live under an overpass.
Your choice.
Such the hypocrisy... if the tax cuts don't have t be paid for, what does? you've just become the king of flip floppers... first deficits matter, then they don't. you want YOUR free stuff but don't' want other to have their free stuff. So, how many people will starve to death, how many people will die from lack of medical care before you change you mind?
How about defense for starters. We kind of need that, unlike all the welfare freeloaders.

Tax cuts don't cause deficits, you DNC stooge. Lack of healthcare doesn't kill people either. So quit your 2012 talking points.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11488
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:09 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/04/news/ec ... index.html

You can't make this up........a double whammy

.....and our Corporate Masters and the wealthy will come out on top..........and they wouldn't have it any other way.


My America is so much better than than that of the GOP........so much better.
Yeah, you can asshole!!!! You can quit peddling your CNN fake news, you coward!!!!!!!!

Stop your lies. America is better without liberals and their DNC stooges!!!
Thanks for your opinion. Get back to me when you've got proof that CNN is 'fake' news.
2 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 423

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:09 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/04/news/ec ... index.html

You can't make this up........a double whammy

.....and our Corporate Masters and the wealthy will come out on top..........and they wouldn't have it any other way.


My America is so much better than than that of the GOP........so much better.
Yeah, you can asshole!!!! You can quit peddling your CNN fake news, you coward!!!!!!!!

Stop your lies. America is better without liberals and their DNC stooges!!!
Thanks for your opinion. Get back to me when you've got proof that CNN is 'fake' news.


..I admire your perseverance.........you continue to try to school a truly cognitively-deficient fellow poster.

I was quite good at it during my career......I had a great deal of patience when dealing with the cognitively deficient youngins.......been kind of avoiding such folk these days.......just because I can.

1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11488
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 574

Post by nolaxride » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:44 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:09 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/04/news/ec ... index.html

You can't make this up........a double whammy

.....and our Corporate Masters and the wealthy will come out on top..........and they wouldn't have it any other way.


My America is so much better than than that of the GOP........so much better.
Yeah, you can asshole!!!! You can quit peddling your CNN fake news, you coward!!!!!!!!

Stop your lies. America is better without liberals and their DNC stooges!!!
Thanks for your opinion. Get back to me when you've got proof that CNN is 'fake' news.


..I admire your perseverance.........you continue to try to school a truly cognitively-deficient fellow poster.

I was quite good at it during my career......I had a great deal of patience when dealing with the cognitively deficient youngins.......been kind of avoiding such folk these days.......just because I can.

IMHO, there a difference between a cognitively deficient child, one who deserves your patience and perseverance, and an adult...
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 423

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:51 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:09 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/04/news/ec ... index.html

You can't make this up........a double whammy

.....and our Corporate Masters and the wealthy will come out on top..........and they wouldn't have it any other way.


My America is so much better than than that of the GOP........so much better.
Yeah, you can asshole!!!! You can quit peddling your CNN fake news, you coward!!!!!!!!

Stop your lies. America is better without liberals and their DNC stooges!!!
Thanks for your opinion. Get back to me when you've got proof that CNN is 'fake' news.


..I admire your perseverance.........you continue to try to school a truly cognitively-deficient fellow poster.

I was quite good at it during my career......I had a great deal of patience when dealing with the cognitively deficient youngins.......been kind of avoiding such folk these days.......just because I can.

IMHO, there a difference between a cognitively deficient child, one who deserves your patience and perseverance, and an adult...
indeed, even the difficult cognitively deficient children deserve understanding and patience......I made a career out of understanding that concept........and I CHOOSE to avoid, at this point in my life with about 1/3 left to go, the “deficient” ......but I do admire you and some others who continue to TRY to school them......as evidenced by your efforts with the VERY “deficient” desert-dwelling, Little Barry.

Have a HappyThanksgiving.........it sure is a beautiful, near-record warmth day in the desert.
1 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brookboy123, thelionofthenorth and 10 guests