Liberalism Destroying the United States

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7398
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 464

Re: Liberalism Destroying the United States

Post by numarymag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:45 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:25 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 am

President Trump did NOT deliberately insult a Gold Star Family
Deliberate or not he still insulted them. A man (much less a President) would have apologized and moved on. Trump chose to lie about it and attack everyone in sight. Trump called three black women (including a pregnant widow) liars. That is the "man" you are defending. Moron.
You are a liar.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4408
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 357

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Of course you believe that the current level of political discourse is the fault of the "liberals".........true patriots KNOW that the infection comes from ALL sides of the political spectrum.

I understand why you think that the problems all come from the liberals.....heck, you don't think that they are even to be considered as Americans.

.......and I do quote..........."they aren't Americans, they are liberals."

God help us, indeed.
I agree all sides politicize everything in an attempt to gain any small advantage and further divide us. Partisan stooges on both sides refuse to see it and get played every election by the two major parties. As a country We need to move back to the middle and insist on our representatives focus on solving our problems instead of pandering and hold them accountable when they don't.
exactly........

stooges from all sides of the political spectrum......many who see EVERYTHING through those moronic, "con vs. lib" lenses........are so sure that someone who has a different view are against the country........"hate America".....are "dancing on the graves of the troops"......and so much more.

While the political stooges are being fed red meat by their "leaders".....the country is truly spiraling downwards.

It's lonely in the political center......center-left for me......center-right for you.


.......but for today let's just say...............GO YANKEES GO!!!!!!!
3 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11078
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 482

Post by nolaxride » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Did you miss the speech by Bush? He felt the same, the country was being destroyed. He didn't call out liberals, did he?

And I don't where anyone has adopted Rep. Wilson as anything. Lost in the conversation is the fact that Wilson is a long time family friend. No, I don't like the idea that Wilson shared the conversation, just as I don't like the fact that our president has no compassion. He should let someone who's qualified, like Kelly, do the job.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7398
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 464

Post by numarymag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Did you miss the speech by Bush? He felt the same, the country was being destroyed. He didn't call out liberals, did he?

And I don't where anyone has adopted Rep. Wilson as anything. Lost in the conversation is the fact that Wilson is a long time family friend. No, I don't like the idea that Wilson shared the conversation, just as I don't like the fact that our president has no compassion. He should let someone who's qualified, like Kelly, do the job.
I only read about his speech - didn't hear it and am horrified that he could reduce himself to the level of the current Liberal influence in this Country. Our President Trump has plenty of compassion and Kelly said the same thing and backed up the President's position. I am sickened by the number of Liberals in this country that seemed to have sold their souls to the hate and rage of losing an election and especially one that the loser was such trash.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11078
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 482

Post by nolaxride » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 pm

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Did you miss the speech by Bush? He felt the same, the country was being destroyed. He didn't call out liberals, did he?

And I don't where anyone has adopted Rep. Wilson as anything. Lost in the conversation is the fact that Wilson is a long time family friend. No, I don't like the idea that Wilson shared the conversation, just as I don't like the fact that our president has no compassion. He should let someone who's qualified, like Kelly, do the job.
I only read about his speech - didn't hear it and am horrified that he could reduce himself to the level of the current Liberal influence in this Country. Our President Trump has plenty of compassion and Kelly said the same thing and backed up the President's position. I am sickened by the number of Liberals in this country that seemed to have sold their souls to the hate and rage of losing an election and especially one that the loser was such trash.
You should listen to his speech and heed his warning. Perhaps he hasn't reduced himself at all.

As for Kelly, perhaps you didn't hear how Kelly told him not to... and for good reason, the man has no compassion. As for your screed about hatred... you can give it up. it's not about winning or losing an election.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7398
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 464

Post by numarymag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:29 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 pm
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Did you miss the speech by Bush? He felt the same, the country was being destroyed. He didn't call out liberals, did he?

And I don't where anyone has adopted Rep. Wilson as anything. Lost in the conversation is the fact that Wilson is a long time family friend. No, I don't like the idea that Wilson shared the conversation, just as I don't like the fact that our president has no compassion. He should let someone who's qualified, like Kelly, do the job.
I only read about his speech - didn't hear it and am horrified that he could reduce himself to the level of the current Liberal influence in this Country. Our President Trump has plenty of compassion and Kelly said the same thing and backed up the President's position. I am sickened by the number of Liberals in this country that seemed to have sold their souls to the hate and rage of losing an election and especially one that the loser was such trash.
You should listen to his speech and heed his warning. Perhaps he hasn't reduced himself at all.

As for Kelly, perhaps you didn't hear how Kelly told him not to... and for good reason, the man has no compassion. As for your screed about hatred... you can give it up. it's not about winning or losing an election.
Well your "screed" is no different than mine except that I am not blinded by the Liberal hate that has enveloped this Country since the election of President Trump. You LOST THE ELECTION - GET OVER IT.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11078
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 482

Post by nolaxride » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:33 pm

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:29 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 pm
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Did you miss the speech by Bush? He felt the same, the country was being destroyed. He didn't call out liberals, did he?

And I don't where anyone has adopted Rep. Wilson as anything. Lost in the conversation is the fact that Wilson is a long time family friend. No, I don't like the idea that Wilson shared the conversation, just as I don't like the fact that our president has no compassion. He should let someone who's qualified, like Kelly, do the job.
I only read about his speech - didn't hear it and am horrified that he could reduce himself to the level of the current Liberal influence in this Country. Our President Trump has plenty of compassion and Kelly said the same thing and backed up the President's position. I am sickened by the number of Liberals in this country that seemed to have sold their souls to the hate and rage of losing an election and especially one that the loser was such trash.
You should listen to his speech and heed his warning. Perhaps he hasn't reduced himself at all.

As for Kelly, perhaps you didn't hear how Kelly told him not to... and for good reason, the man has no compassion. As for your screed about hatred... you can give it up. it's not about winning or losing an election.
Well your "screed" is no different than mine except that I am not blinded by the Liberal hate that has enveloped this Country since the election of President Trump. You LOST THE ELECTION - GET OVER IT.
No Mac, you're blinded by your hatred. What are you going to do when Trump cuts your Medicare in half and your SSI by a third? That's what's inside the GOP budget. Now I know you're going to say it isn't. BUT, what if it is? Do you still support Trump after that.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18156
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 335

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:59 am
It's Trump and his Trumpsters that are destroying this STILL great country. He's taken divisive politics to new heights and people like you mindless follow along.

The serviceman that held the phone put the call on speaker. It's not the congresswoman's fault that the call could be heard. For someone that "has the best words" that Cheeto sure does pick the worst ones. Telling a grieving widow that her dead husband knew what he signed up for is as classless as it gets, but please do keep excusing him and deflecting blame to others. This is going to catch up to you.
How is it destroyed? And what did President Trump say wrong?? You are doing nothing but regurgitating talking points like a parrot, or like that other pos BB.

Yeah, we are almost 20 trillion in debt thanks to the great 0bama!!! Wonder when that's gonna hit us???? I know. When 0bama is long forgotten and the blame goes on someone else.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18156
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 335

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:15 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Of course you believe that the current level of political discourse is the fault of the "liberals".........true patriots KNOW that the infection comes from ALL sides of the political spectrum.

I understand why you think that the problems all come from the liberals.....heck, you don't think that they are even to be considered as Americans.

.......and I do quote..........."they aren't Americans, they are liberals."

God help us, indeed.
Will you do the world a favor and jump off the empire state building already? Put your stupid self out of your misery.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18156
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 335

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:17 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Wilson didn't have to listen in on the phone call. It was not to her.
The grieving family decided it was ok. And the decision was theirs.
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

She was merely indulging her hate for the President of the United States.
So consoling a grieving family is now "hate for the President". Got it.
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Many of us hated Obama but there was none of this terrible hatred and attacks on him as have occurred from the Left on President Trump. I was correct many months ago when I said they are not Americans they are Liberals and it is truer now than it was then.
Trump insulted a gold star family and lied about it. And you blame everyone but Trump. Moron.
And where were you when 0bama did it, you stupid pos??????????

i.e. "your sons were killed because of a youtube video"
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests