Liberalism Destroying the United States

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7731
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 533

Liberalism Destroying the United States

Post by numarymag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am

This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23218
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 690

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:59 am

It's Trump and his Trumpsters that are destroying this STILL great country. He's taken divisive politics to new heights and people like you mindless follow along.

The serviceman that held the phone put the call on speaker. It's not the congresswoman's fault that the call could be heard. For someone that "has the best words" that Cheeto sure does pick the worst ones. Telling a grieving widow that her dead husband knew what he signed up for is as classless as it gets, but please do keep excusing him and deflecting blame to others. This is going to catch up to you.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 5065
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 601

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:02 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Of course you believe that the current level of political discourse is the fault of the "liberals".........true patriots KNOW that the infection comes from ALL sides of the political spectrum.

I understand why you think that the problems all come from the liberals.....heck, you don't think that they are even to be considered as Americans.

.......and I do quote..........."they aren't Americans, they are liberals."

God help us, indeed.
2 x

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 404

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Moron. Wilson's connections to the Johnson family go back a generation. In fact, she was the principal of a school that Johnson's father attended. Wilson was helping the family grieve when Trump called - exactly what she should be doing both as a longtime family friend and as a Congresswoman.
2 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7731
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 533

Post by numarymag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Moron. Wilson's connections to the Johnson family go back a generation. In fact, she was the principal of a school that Johnson's father attended. Wilson was helping the family grieve when Trump called - exactly what she should be doing both as a longtime family friend and as a Congresswoman.
Take your "moron" and shove it up (you know where)! You are a perfect example of why Liberalism is destroying this County. You don't have even a streak of compassion or understanding. Wilson didn't have to listen in on the phone call. It was not to her. She was merely indulging her hate for the President of the United States. Many of us hated Obama but there was none of this terrible hatred and attacks on him as have occurred from the Left on President Trump. I was correct many months ago when I said they are not Americans they are Liberals and it is truer now than it was then.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23218
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 690

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:30 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Moron. Wilson's connections to the Johnson family go back a generation. In fact, she was the principal of a school that Johnson's father attended. Wilson was helping the family grieve when Trump called - exactly what she should be doing both as a longtime family friend and as a Congresswoman.
Take your "moron" and shove it up (you know where)! You are a perfect example of why Liberalism is destroying this County. You don't have even a streak of compassion or understanding. Wilson didn't have to listen in on the phone call. It was not to her. She was merely indulging her hate for the President of the United States. Many of us hated Obama but there was none of this terrible hatred and attacks on him as have occurred from the Left on President Trump. I was correct many months ago when I said they are not Americans they are Liberals and it is truer now than it was then.
Typical Numary response when she gets busted being ignorant on the topic. She's never wrong, you know?
2 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 404

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Wilson didn't have to listen in on the phone call. It was not to her.
The grieving family decided it was ok. And the decision was theirs.
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

She was merely indulging her hate for the President of the United States.
So consoling a grieving family is now "hate for the President". Got it.
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Many of us hated Obama but there was none of this terrible hatred and attacks on him as have occurred from the Left on President Trump. I was correct many months ago when I said they are not Americans they are Liberals and it is truer now than it was then.
Trump insulted a gold star family and lied about it. And you blame everyone but Trump. Moron.
2 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7731
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 533

Post by numarymag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Wilson didn't have to listen in on the phone call. It was not to her.
The grieving family decided it was ok. And the decision was theirs.
Upon receiving that sort of acceptance anyone with any class at all would not have lied about the content.
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

She was merely indulging her hate for the President of the United States.
So consoling a grieving family is now "hate for the President". Got it.
An attack on the President of the United States was not "consoling" the family but then you never could follow the intent of a post.

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Many of us hated Obama but there was none of this terrible hatred and attacks on him as have occurred from the Left on President Trump. I was correct many months ago when I said they are not Americans they are Liberals and it is truer now than it was then.
Trump insulted a gold star family and lied about it. And you blame everyone but Trump. Moron.
President Trump did NOT deliberately insult a Gold Star Family but you all do as you recreate the actual events of the call and the intent. The shame is yours but then Liberals have no shame - Just Hate.
0 x

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16155
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1827

Post by chucky » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
This ridiculous nasty debate over what was said or not said on a telephone call by the President of the United States to the Mother of a soldier that died on the battlefield defending the principles of this once great Country. That a Liberal Democrat listened in on that very personal call is the mark of how far we have fallen. The fact that the Liberals in this Country have taken her as a beacon of Liberal Patriotism becomes the gravestone for the principles that thousands have died to preserve. Love of Country, Respect for the Flag and Anthemn of the United States have both died. It is now only a war between the Political Parties for power and domination. God help us.
Of course you believe that the current level of political discourse is the fault of the "liberals".........true patriots KNOW that the infection comes from ALL sides of the political spectrum.

I understand why you think that the problems all come from the liberals.....heck, you don't think that they are even to be considered as Americans.

.......and I do quote..........."they aren't Americans, they are liberals."

God help us, indeed.
I agree all sides politicize everything in an attempt to gain any small advantage and further divide us. Partisan stooges on both sides refuse to see it and get played every election by the two major parties. As a country We need to move back to the middle and insist on our representatives focus on solving our problems instead of pandering and hold them accountable when they don't.
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 404

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:25 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 am

President Trump did NOT deliberately insult a Gold Star Family
Deliberate or not he still insulted them. A man (much less a President) would have apologized and moved on. Trump chose to lie about it and attack everyone in sight. Trump called three black women (including a pregnant widow) liars. That is the "man" you are defending. Moron.
2 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

Post Reply