Good for you Dubya

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: Good for you Dubya

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 am

chucky wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:31 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:29 am
chucky wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:27 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:24 am
chucky wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 am
chucky wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:18 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:28 am
psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am
Clearly talking directly to Trump and the Trumpsters

“Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children. The only way to pass along civic values is to first live up to them.”

“Bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed.”
"Bigotry...in any form...".

And yet he singles out white supremacy. Does America really need to be lectured about white supremacy? Has there been some unreported surge in white supremacy? Is there any legitimate group, race, class, party, et al in America that doesn't already disavow, discredit and rebuke white supremacy? No, there is none at all. But "white supremacy" is singled out. Truth is, "white supremacy" is at its nadir since its hayday as a mainstay of the Democrat Party in its none too distant racist past.

Meanwhile the other forms of bigotry that have exploded, such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter, go unmentioned. Even though these movements are growing, supported by a major political party, funded by major political players, organizations and even foundations, and protected and defended by the establishment media. In fact, these racist, bigoted front groups enjoy the same protections today that "white supremacy" enjoyed when it was a mainstay of the Democrat Party. Now isn't that curious.
"And yet he singles out white supremacy."

Does that offend you?

"Does America really need to be lectured about white supremacy?"

Yes, but clearly you can't understand that.

"Meanwhile the other forms of bigotry that have exploded, such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter, go unmentioned."

And there you show that you don't understand it. Does BLM have some bigots following it? Yep, but the movement itself is not rooted in bigotry so that would be a false equivalency. Also, ANTIFA isn't rooted in bigotry, but it does use violence to stand up to fascism, which is unacceptable and nearly everyone agrees on that.
Good honest people do not need to be lectured about anything, especially things they have nothing to do with. America is not a monolith.
Even good and honest people can be ignorant.

"America is not a monolith."

Then why does America need to be lectured about white supremacy ? I believe you said yes it does.
Because there are people within it that need to hear this sort of thing. :^)
Lectures should be targeted to those who need it instead of applying an insulting broad brush to all .
So Dubya should go around the country and find those that it applies to? lol There was no broad-brush and if one is insulted by the speech because it doesn't apply to them then maybe they should get some Play-Doh and a puppy.
I don't think an unconvicted war criminal is in a position to lecture anyone about anything .
His past doesn't make him wrong now. It was a good message.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:44 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 am
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:

And yet he singles out white supremacy. Does America really need to be lectured about white supremacy? Has there been some unreported surge in white supremacy? Is there any legitimate group, race, class, party, et al in America that doesn't already disavow, discredit and rebuke white supremacy? No, there is none at all. But "white supremacy" is singled out. Truth is, "white supremacy" is at its nadir since its hayday as a mainstay of the Democrat Party in its none too distant racist past.

Meanwhile the other forms of bigotry that have exploded, such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter, go unmentioned. Even though these movements are growing, supported by a major political party, funded by major political players, organizations and even foundations, and protected and defended by the establishment media. In fact, these racist, bigoted front groups enjoy the same protections today that "white supremacy" enjoyed when it was a mainstay of the Democrat Party. Now isn't that curious.

Does that offend you?

"Meanwhile the other forms of bigotry that have exploded, such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter, go unmentioned."

And there you show that you don't understand it. Does BLM have some bigots following it? Yep, but the movement itself is not rooted in bigotry so that would be a false equivalency. Also, ANTIFA isn't rooted in bigotry, but it does use violence to stand up to fascism, which is unacceptable and nearly everyone agrees on that.
Good honest people do not need to be lectured about anything, especially things they have nothing to do with. America is not a monolith.

Then why does America need to be lectured about white supremacy ? I believe you said yes it does.
Lectures should be targeted to those who need it instead of applying an insulting broad brush to all .
So Dubya should go around the country and find those that it applies to? lol There was no broad-brush and if one is insulted by the speech because it doesn't apply to them then maybe they should get some Play-Doh and a puppy.
I don't think an unconvicted war criminal is in a position to lecture anyone about anything .
He along with the Cheney -Rumsfeld-Powell cabal have no credibility at all . In addition to the foolish war he got us into through lies , he helped wrecked our economy . Why would anyone listen to them ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:44 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 am
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Does that offend you?

He along with the Cheney -Rumsfeld-Powell cabal have no credibility at all . In addition to the foolish war he got us into through lies , he helped wrecked our economy . Why would anyone listen to them ?
It's about content.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:29 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:05 am
evilconempire wrote:

“Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children. The only way to pass along civic values is to first live up to them.”

“Bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed.”
He has proven to be a much better former President than he was as a sitting President.

Good for him.
You pathetic little phony, listen to you now. What happened to troops slaughterer? Of course evil won't hold you responsible to any stupid thing you say.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 am

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Does that offend you?

exactly, chucky...........he is certainly a war criminal............just the sight of the troop-slaughtering Nitwit of Crawford makes me sick.

4497.....May their families find peace.
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:29 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am
psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 am
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

He has proven to be a much better former President than he was as a sitting President.

Good for him.
Yeah, as I recall you used to say he was "just like Hitler".

But now he is looking alot like Obama.
That's funny......I don't recall ever referencing him as "hitler."

I did call him "The Nitwit of Crawford".........."the Troop-slaughterer"........and probably some other well-thought-out monikers........but, I just do not recall calling him a "Hitler."

Well someone probably did and when one person says something PSK holds everyone like that person responsible. It's typical group-think and a major problem today.
I tend not to use the "hitler" moniker........maybe being the son-of-a-jewwwwww has something to do with it.

Mr psk does paint with that broad brush......he even accused people of not caring about Mr Scalise's shooting simply because they didn't post about it.

stooges will be stooges.
1 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:23 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 am
evilconempire wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Good for him.

I did call him "The Nitwit of Crawford".........."the Troop-slaughterer"........and probably some other well-thought-out monikers........but, I just do not recall calling him a "Hitler."

Well someone probably did and when one person says something PSK holds everyone like that person responsible. It's typical group-think and a major problem today.
I tend not to use the "hitler" moniker........maybe being the son-of-a-jewwwwww has something to do with it.

Mr psk does paint with that broad brush......he even accused people of not caring about Mr Scalise's shooting simply because they didn't post about it.

stooges will be stooges.
And pieces of $#@% like you will always smell.
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:26 am

numarymag wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:23 am
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Good for him.

stooges will be stooges.
And pieces of scheiße like you will always smell.
lol!!

I'm so glad that you decided to once again play with me on this board.........that self-imposed ban didn't last long.

Our Yankees are done, annie.......OY.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:03 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:26 am
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Good for him.

stooges will be stooges.
lol!!

I'm so glad that you decided to once again play with me on this board.........that self-imposed ban didn't last long.

Our Yankees are done, annie.......OY.
Well, I didn't hear ONE time you complain about troop deaths in Iraq under the great 0bama. So put it together, idiot.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:42 pm

numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
psk836 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Good for him.

stooges will be stooges.
You can smell him? He might consider a restraining order
0 x