Evil 2 Chucky 0

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33112
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:11 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm
E2 C9
Enough about your IQ.
Are you not getting enough attention that you have to dig up old posts? Are you ever going to grow up?
did you lock the thread About that idiot evil? I noticed you're here, Then a thread gets locked all of a sudden.
Image
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm
E2 C9
Enough about your IQ.
Are you not getting enough attention that you have to dig up old posts? Are you ever going to grow up?
did you lock the thread About that idiot evil? I noticed you're here, Then a thread gets locked all of a sudden.
I can find out what time it was locked for you then you can see when I was first on here. Like I said, you are craving attention and you have to dig up post to get the attention your crave.
0 x

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:16 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm
E2 C9
Enough about your IQ.
Are you not getting enough attention that you have to dig up old posts? Are you ever going to grow up?
did you lock the thread About that idiot evil? I noticed you're here, Then a thread gets locked all of a sudden.
I can find out what time it was locked for you then you can see when I was first on here. Like I said, you are craving attention and you have to dig up post to get the attention your crave.
It was locked at 5:37am and if you have an issue with it take it up with Pete.
1 x

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by Toshi » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:56 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Stand by for updates.
Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
Is that what you think ? I am sure your boy appreciates any help you can give him.
Resorting to call out thread is Bewwy's favorite tactic. And now you're lowering yourself to that level. :eyes2:
Nah I am just joking around with Evil.
No you’re joking around with yourself
You will figure it out eventually, in any case I think it's funny.
Or your balls will drop and you’ll just say. Either way
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 am

And straight to gay sex he goes. Very instructive, EConTheMoron, very instructive indeed.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33112
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Toshi wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:56 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Stand by for updates.
Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
Is that what you think ? I am sure your boy appreciates any help you can give him.
Resorting to call out thread is Bewwy's favorite tactic. And now you're lowering yourself to that level. :eyes2:
Nah I am just joking around with Evil.
No you’re joking around with yourself
You will figure it out eventually, in any case I think it's funny.
Or your balls will drop and you’ll just say. Either way
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 am

And straight to gay sex he goes. Very instructive, EConTheMoron, very instructive indeed.
This moron thinks that testicles descending has something to do with gay sex!!!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by Toshi » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:04 pm
Toshi wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:56 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Stand by for updates.
Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
Is that what you think ? I am sure your boy appreciates any help you can give him.
Resorting to call out thread is Bewwy's favorite tactic. And now you're lowering yourself to that level.
Nah I am just joking around with Evil.
No you’re joking around with yourself
You will figure it out eventually, in any case I think it's funny.
Or your balls will drop and you’ll just say. Either way
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 am

And straight to gay sex he goes. Very instructive, EConTheMoron, very instructive indeed.
This moron thinks that testicles descending has something to do with gay sex!!!!
You obsessing about his nuts... Yeah, pray the gay away fruitcake!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33112
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Toshi wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:04 pm
Toshi wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:56 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
Is that what you think ? I am sure your boy appreciates any help you can give him.
Resorting to call out thread is Bewwy's favorite tactic. And now you're lowering yourself to that level.
Nah I am just joking around with Evil.
No you’re joking around with yourself
You will figure it out eventually, in any case I think it's funny.
Or your balls will drop and you’ll just say. Either way
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 am

And straight to gay sex he goes. Very instructive, EConTheMoron, very instructive indeed.
This moron thinks that testicles descending has something to do with gay sex!!!!
You obsessing about his nuts... Yeah, pray the gay away fruitcake!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Yeah, a euphemism (take your time and look it up) about being a man means I'm obsessing about his nuts. You took it to the homosexual line and why couldn't be more obvious. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9688
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:17 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm
E2 C9
Enough about your IQ.
Are you not getting enough attention that you have to dig up old posts? Are you ever going to grow up?
did you lock the thread About that idiot evil? I noticed you're here, Then a thread gets locked all of a sudden.
Only the Admin has the ability to lock a thread.

Dolt.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16678
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:56 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm
E2 C9
Enough about your IQ.
Are you not getting enough attention that you have to dig up old posts? Are you ever going to grow up?
did you lock the thread About that idiot evil? I noticed you're here, Then a thread gets locked all of a sudden.
Why don't you ask Pete. IIRC, he's the only one with the power to lock a thread.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:41 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:06 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm
E2 C9
Enough about your IQ.
Are you not getting enough attention that you have to dig up old posts? Are you ever going to grow up?
did you lock the thread About that idiot evil? I noticed you're here, Then a thread gets locked all of a sudden.
Why don't you ask Pete. IIRC, he's the only one with the power to lock a thread.
He doesn't care. He thinks the mods have power over Pete. He's throwing a temper tantrum is all. He is not getting the attention he wants so he does this crap. He makes blatant call out thread then will $#@%# and cry when it gets locked or he gets a time out.
1 x

Post Reply