Evil 2 Chucky 0

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Stand by for updates.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 35433
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Image
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 35433
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
You don't want to think , I get it.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34389
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use that instead of that gay Neil deGrass pic for your avatar.
2 x
"Annie, my friend.....You’re a lying, wicked whore....or hua....Poor Patrick....poor Patrick", little BB

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10645
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Stand by for updates.
Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
1 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 35433
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
You don't want to think , I get it.
I don't read minds like you and I don't want to make any assumptions because...well...you'll just use that too. So what's this about?
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:20 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Image
Use your Noodle.
You don't want to say. I understand.
You don't want to think , I get it.
I don't read minds like you and I don't want to make any assumptions because...well...you'll just use that too. So what's this about?
It will become apparent over time. I think it already is .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Evil 2 Chucky 0

Post by chucky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Stand by for updates.
Are you lowering yourself to Bewwy standards now?
Is that what you think ? I am sure your boy appreciates any help you can give him.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply