Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

When watching sports on television, what do you do?

Sit on my couch or bar stool with my hat on and continue talking
75%
I stop what I'm doing, remove my hat, stop talking, and place my hand over my heart
25%

Total votes: 4

chucky
Rock Star

Re: Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by chucky » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:06 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:56 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:52 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
Let's see who answers honestly
You left out some words. I don't wear a hat indoors. I usually don't turn on a football game until after it starts. No I wouldn't stand for the national anthem if I was at home watching TV nor would I stop talking if I had tuned in early.
I made the thus far correct assumption that the context was understood...plus it's always fun to see who can who cannot resist the nit pick.

I was raised that when the NA is playing you stop what you're doing , remove your hat, stop talking, and stand still regardless if it's live, over the television or the radio. I know I wasn't the only one raise that way.
That's great , but then you become an adult and you make your own choices. I don't think it's a big deal either way. That's what makes liberty and free speech great.
We sure do. If you don't think it's a big deal either way then this thread isn't for you. It's clearly directed at the snowflakes getting outraged over a simple act that infringes on no one's liberty.
There should always be room in the middle for moderates to express their opinions.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:08 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
You left out some words. I don't wear a hat indoors. I usually don't turn on a football game until after it starts. No I wouldn't stand for the national anthem if I was at home watching TV nor would I stop talking if I had tuned in early.
I made the thus far correct assumption that the context was understood...plus it's always fun to see who can who cannot resist the nit pick.

I was raised that when the NA is playing you stop what you're doing , remove your hat, stop talking, and stand still regardless if it's live, over the television or the radio. I know I wasn't the only one raise that way.
That's great , but then you become an adult and you make your own choices. I don't think it's a big deal either way. That's what makes liberty and free speech great.
We sure do. If you don't think it's a big deal either way then this thread isn't for you. It's clearly directed at the snowflakes getting outraged over a simple act that infringes on no one's liberty.
There should always be room in the middle for moderates to express their opinions.
There always is especially ones that like to make things about themselves even when the topic has nothing to do with them.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:08 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

There always is especially ones that like to make things about themselves even when the topic has nothing to do with them.
That makes no sense. The topic is about whether you stand or not for the national anthem and why. That doesn't seem to be an exclusive topic and it is about each individual and their philosophy.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

That makes no sense. The topic is about whether you stand or not for the national anthem and why. That doesn't seem to be an exclusive topic and it is about each individual and their philosophy.
LOL Obviously the topic is specific to people getting outraged by this form of protest. Sorry that you find that confusing.
1 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

LOL Obviously the topic is specific to people getting outraged by this form of protest. Sorry that you find that confusing.
No that's not true. The title was a question and there were two possible answers, one of which signified that the responder was not outraged in any way.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No that's not true. The title was a question and there were two possible answers, one of which signified that the responder was not outraged in any way.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

You live in your own little world. :)2
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:15 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

You live in your own little world. :)2
I just don't live in your little world ;)2
1 x

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
You forgot one.

C) I watch someone disrespect the national anthem during the game and could care less, being a liberal and all
1 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS