Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

When watching sports on television, what do you do?

Sit on my couch or bar stool with my hat on and continue talking
75%
I stop what I'm doing, remove my hat, stop talking, and place my hand over my heart
25%

Total votes: 4

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Much ado about nothing. Let's see what you do

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am

Let's see who answers honestly
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
0 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am
evilconempire wrote:
it looks like you are axin' NON PARTICIPANTS a question that would be better directed at PARTICIPANTS.
Other than trying to draw a distinction that makes no difference, how did you answer?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Other than trying to draw a distinction that makes no difference, how did you answer?
did you have trouble understanding what you responded to?
0 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Did you vote?
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am

evilconempire wrote:
I honestly never sit on my couch with a hat on and I rarely stand during the National Anthem when it is being played at a function where I really am not in attendance. However, I find the actions of these millionaire football players to be really reprehensible. What the Hell do they have to protest?
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am

numarymag wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am
evilconempire wrote:
I honestly never sit on my couch with a hat on and I rarely stand during the National Anthem when it is being played at a function where I really am not in attendance. However, I find the actions of these millionaire football players to be really reprehensible. What the Hell do they have to protest?
Thank you for being honest. If you don't know what they are protesting then I suggest you do a little research to find out.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Did you vote?

nahh. perhaps if you would have set the question up in a way that made more sense, i.e.

1. if you were attending a sports contest and the national anthem was being played and the USA Flag was being put on display and everyone ELSE at the stadium (save a tiny %) were standing, placing their hands on their hearts, removing any type of hat that they might be wearing, would you protest and take a knee or would you honor the flag and our national anthem?

you see, your question wasn't directed properly in my opinion.

now, if you were attempting to denigrate those who think it's un-American to BE attending or PARTICIPATING in a sports contest by saying, hey! you probably don't stand up at home for the anthem, well you did a lousy job of it.

I sincerely hope this helps you.

:thankyouyellow:
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am
numarymag wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thank you for being honest. If you don't know what they are protesting then I suggest you do a little research to find out.
So you don't know what they are protesting also.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:49 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Did you vote?

nahh. perhaps if you would have set the question up in a way that made more sense, i.e.

1. if you were attending a sports contest and the national anthem was being played and the USA Flag was being put on display and everyone ELSE at the stadium (save a tiny %) were standing, placing their hands on their hearts, removing any type of hat that they might be wearing, would you protest and take a knee or would you honor the flag and our national anthem?

you see, your question wasn't directed properly in my opinion.

now, if you were attempting to denigrate those who think it's un-American to BE attending or PARTICIPATING in a sports contest by saying, hey! you probably don't stand up at home for the anthem, well you did a lousy job of it.

I sincerely hope this helps you.

:thankyouyellow:
It's a simple question. You can try to draw distinctions that make no difference or try to divert the question, but the question is posed exactly how I intended it. Did you vote yet?
0 x