is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 8493
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 867

is "hiring someone other than "white dudes" a formula for success in america?

Post by I am Z » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dispatch ... 19635.html

excerpt:


Despite what’s happening in the VC world, young startups also have a responsibility to make sure they’re building and fostering diverse, inclusive workplaces. And the earlier a startup begins paying attention to diversity and inclusion, the better.


Over at fitness startup Proday, founder and CEO Sarah Kunst says her strategy entails not sexually harassing people.


“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
0 x
statistics bee racisss

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13917
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1026

Post by chucky » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:09 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dispatch ... 19635.html

excerpt:


Despite what’s happening in the VC world, young startups also have a responsibility to make sure they’re building and fostering diverse, inclusive workplaces. And the earlier a startup begins paying attention to diversity and inclusion, the better.


Over at fitness startup Proday, founder and CEO Sarah Kunst says her strategy entails not sexually harassing people.


“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
No.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15188
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm
x 243

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 pm

To libturd democrats YES:: To production NO!!

;)2
1 x

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 247

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.
1 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am
x 37

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:28 am

I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dispatch ... 19635.html

excerpt:


Despite what’s happening in the VC world, young startups also have a responsibility to make sure they’re building and fostering diverse, inclusive workplaces. And the earlier a startup begins paying attention to diversity and inclusion, the better.


Over at fitness startup Proday, founder and CEO Sarah Kunst says her strategy entails not sexually harassing people.


“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
► I think you can hire whoever you want until you employ more than 13 people
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 8493
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 867

Post by I am Z » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

is she not crystal clear, in her going out of her way to NOT hire "'white dudes"?

it is the very definition of discriminating based on race, alone
1 x
statistics bee racisss

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3522
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 382

Post by Pete » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:25 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

Hogwash. They are telling people to pass over the white guys in favor of non-whites, based simply on skin color. Thats discriminatory
1 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 247

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am

:spam1:
I am Z wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

is she not crystal clear, in her going out of her way to NOT hire "'white dudes"?

it is the very definition of discriminating based on race, alone
She is saying she doesn't base hiring on skin color, and you think that is discriminatory. She says she doesn't just hire white dudes. Pretty much the de definition of non-discrimination.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct
x 247

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:25 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

Hogwash. They are telling people to pass over the white guys in favor of non-whites, based simply on skin color. Thats discriminatory
She's telling people to look past skin color.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 8493
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 867

Post by I am Z » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:14 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am
:spam1:
I am Z wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm



“And I do this crazy thing called hiring people who aren’t just white dudes,” Kunst said at Disrupt. “And it works really well. You guys should try it.”



the article is about a few things involving harassment, diversity, etc.

but Sarah Kunst is essentially saying that she's ok making hiring decisions based on not hiring whitey.

seems discriminatory to me.
Of course you see it that way Very Not Bigoted Z.

is she not crystal clear, in her going out of her way to NOT hire "'white dudes"?

it is the very definition of discriminating based on race, alone
She is saying she doesn't base hiring on skin color, and you think that is discriminatory. She says she doesn't just hire white dudes. Pretty much the de definition of non-discrimination.
if she had said that about negroes you'd be claiming it
0 x
statistics bee racisss

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antisteroidforce, chucky, I am Z, thelionofthenorth and 3 guests