Repubs still trying to destroy healthcare

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Repubs still trying to destroy healthcare

Post by stuporstitionist » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:04 am

By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

With two minutes of debate.
0 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:04 am
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

Are you really that worried about the proposed Healthcare bill because of the bill or is it's passage going to damage your ability to make a living with the insurance that you represent?
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:33 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

The GOP.....even the GOP in which I was registered back in the '70's and 80's.....has been trying to get Medicare to "wither on the vine" as they say.

Sadly, the GOP and their non-thinking stooges......so many on this very board......support an America that MAY NOT BE WORTHY of our children's blood in defense.
Last edited by brookboy123 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:35 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

Are you really that worried about the proposed Healthcare bill because of the bill or is it's passage going to damage your ability to make a living with the insurance that you represent?

I'm licensed for Property and Casualty, not Medical.

Repubs want to devastate healthcare in America to please their donors.
1 x
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

did you happen to catch senator Jeff flake of AZ this am on msnbc's morning joe?

he said that 180,,000 people there are paying the govt fine rather than sign up for obamacare. he also said that 250,000 (I think that's the number) are paying more for their obamacare insurance than they pay for their MORTGAGE!

so, tell me again how good it is working. tell me how obmaa didn't fk up health care long ago.
0 x
statistics bee racisss

psk836
Majesty

Post by psk836 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:48 am

Almost 90% of Americans were happy with their health care before Democrats stepped in and insisted government could do it better. The government imposed itself on the market and couldn't even build a workable website, let alone develop a health care system. So now we all pay more and get less, are required to turn all our medical records over to the government where they are made available to any high school hacker anywhere in the world. Doctors are retiring early and in droves, and are being replaced by nurse practitioners. And of course the Big Government solution to this government-made problem is more government solutions.
1 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 am

I am Z wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

did you happen to catch senator Jeff flake of AZ this am on msnbc's morning joe?

he said that 180,,000 people there are paying the govt fine rather than sign up for obamacare. he also said that 250,000 (I think that's the number) are paying more for their obamacare insurance than they pay for their MORTGAGE!

so, tell me again how good it is working. tell me how obmaa didn't fk up health care long ago.
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't address the topic here of "Repubs still trying to destroy health care." Nothing about his points about no hearings, no CBO score, and the limited amount of debate. Instead you brought up Senator Flake's reciting some stats about signups and then pivoted to Obama. "Po po," Z.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 am
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't address the topic here of "Repubs still trying to destroy health care." Nothing about his points about no hearings, no CBO score, and the limited amount of debate. Instead you brought up Senator Flake's reciting some stats about signups and then pivoted to Obama. "Po po," Z.
oh, I think I did. much better than you did on a different thread. but hey, feel free to stalk me all day today!

I replied by axin' if he saw a REPUBLICAN SENATOR addressing health care / OBAMACARE this morning on a liberal, left stream media network.

I remember nancy Pelosi saying that "we have to umm pass the bill to see what's in it".

they didn't read the 2600 page bill, either. CBO score? pullleeeeze.

how did the CBO score work out with obamacare? pretty accurate?

this is going to be an entertaining day, from you!
1 x
statistics bee racisss

stuporstitionist
Heir Apparent

Post by stuporstitionist » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:58 am

I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

How does the Repub "fix" change that? Oh yeah, it makes it worse, with premiums jumping 20% the 1st year just because of the change (not because of healthcare inflation). Setting yourself on fire isn't a fix for a broken finger.

The Repub fix is to add a surcharge for people with Metastatic cancer $142,000/year.

The Repub plan is terrible for anyone who has been sick or will get sick, and it is terrible for anyone over age 50 (or who plan to live that long).

Oh, and under the Repub bill, 511,000 Arizonans will lose coverage.

0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:59 am

I am Z wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 am
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
By the end of the month

With no hearings

With no CBO score

oh, I think I did. much better than you did on a different thread. but hey, feel free to stalk me all day today!

I replied by axin' if he saw a REPUBLICAN SENATOR addressing health care / OBAMACARE this morning on a liberal, left stream media network.

I remember nancy Pelosi saying that "we have to umm pass the bill to see what's in it".

they didn't read the 2600 page bill, either. CBO score? pullleeeeze.

how did the CBO score work out with obamacare? pretty accurate?

this is going to be an entertaining day, from you!
You didn't at all. Nothing about repubs still trying to destroy health care, nothing about no hearings, nothing about no CBO score, and nothing about the limited amount of debate. Now you're doubling down by bringing up Pelosi, Obamacare, and that Repub citing some stats that having nothing to do with the OP.

Stalking? Is that what you were doing in that other thread or is that...well...ummm...errrr....different?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates