Melanoma Tramp decided to give an cyber-bullying speech to the U.N.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2580
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 228

Re: Melanoma Tramp decided to give an cyber-bullying speech to the U.N.

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:28 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:19 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:08 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:46 am

What else would you call a woman who married a slob like that solely for money and advancement?
like I said......you took an important issue of these people embarrassing America on the world stage and decided to go low.

Most of us on this board are also guilty of the same thing.
There's a reason why I do it and offending you is not it.

In my neck of the woods what goes around comes around.


“When they go low, we go high”
Image

Words we could all try to live by.
True. It IS however instructive to look at which posters go low on a continual basis.
You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk when it comes to your right wing friends, hypocrite!
Poor Poor little tready boy. Thinks I have friends on this forum.

I HAD a friend on another forum named Dougie. He was center left in his politics and a great guy with a huge heart. Sadly he died some time ago. Other than that I have never had any "friends" on this or any political message board.
Make sure you point out the next time you criticize your butt buddy Little Zero's attacks on Michelle Obama, hypocrite!
You were substandard homeschooled weren't you.

Z isn't my buddy. Nobody on this forum is my buddy. There are a few who I might enjoy meeting and could become friends with though.
HYPOCRITE!!!
Says the guy who whines about what you claim z said about Mrs Obama while posting vile hatefilled comments about Mrs Trump. While I cannot find posts that prove I have stood up for Mrs Obama and her kids in response to posts in the past I have and I for sure have not made hatefilled comments about them like you have about Mrs Trump and her child. Brooksie or other posters might even remember where I did.

YOU little feller are a hypocrite of the highest order.
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Majesty
Posts: 5719
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 126

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:01 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:28 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:19 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:08 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 am


like I said......you took an important issue of these people embarrassing America on the world stage and decided to go low.

Most of us on this board are also guilty of the same thing.
There's a reason why I do it and offending you is not it.

In my neck of the woods what goes around comes around.


“When they go low, we go high”
Image

Words we could all try to live by.
True. It IS however instructive to look at which posters go low on a continual basis.
You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk when it comes to your right wing friends, hypocrite!
Poor Poor little tready boy. Thinks I have friends on this forum.

I HAD a friend on another forum named Dougie. He was center left in his politics and a great guy with a huge heart. Sadly he died some time ago. Other than that I have never had any "friends" on this or any political message board.
Make sure you point out the next time you criticize your butt buddy Little Zero's attacks on Michelle Obama, hypocrite!
You were substandard homeschooled weren't you.

Z isn't my buddy. Nobody on this forum is my buddy. There are a few who I might enjoy meeting and could become friends with though.
HYPOCRITE!!!
Says the guy who whines about what you claim z said about Mrs Obama while posting vile hatefilled comments about Mrs Trump. While I cannot find posts that prove I have stood up for Mrs Obama and her kids in response to posts in the past I have and I for sure have not made hatefilled comments about them like you have about Mrs Trump and her child. Brooksie or other posters might even remember where I did.

YOU little feller are a hypocrite of the highest order.
HYPOCRITE!!!
0 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests