NK defector saw 11 musicians obliterated by anti aircraft gun public execution.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
brookboy123
Majesty

NK defector saw 11 musicians obliterated by anti aircraft gun public execution.

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4502714/k ... rth-korea/

I'm starting to wonder........will losing tens of thousands of South Koreans, Japanese and US military personnel be worth destroying this regime?

Maybe the Carnival Barker is on the right track?/[color]
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:24 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 am

I'm starting to wonder........will losing tens of thousands of South Koreans, Japanese and US military personnel be worth destroying this regime?

And just when was it that you became an expert in National Defense and knowledge of North and South Korea? After the Chocolate Drop we had for President for 8 years did nothing toward out National Defense and you continue to support him lets us all know how really inept you are in anything having to do with this topic.
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:29 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:24 am
brookboy123 wrote:

And just when was it that you became an expert in National Defense and knowledge of North and South Korea? After the Chocolate Drop we had for President for 8 years did nothing toward out National Defense and you continue to support him lets us all know how really inept you are in anything having to do with this topic.

"Are personal attacks all you have?"
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 am

numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

"Chocolate Drop"......lol!!!

I have never seen that name for those darn Negroes........good for you, annie!!

lol.

Aside from your usual, and daily, attack on your Grave Dancer [which I'll take as a welcome Rosh Hashanah gift from you].......do you think removing this scum from North Korea will be worth the lives of tens of thousands of South Koreans, Japanese and American troops that will certainly die?
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:01 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 am
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

lol.

Aside from your usual, and daily, attack on your Grave Dancer [which I'll take as a welcome Rosh Hashanah gift from you].......do you think removing this scum from North Korea will be worth the lives of tens of thousands of South Koreans, Japanese and American troops that will certainly die?

It is the truth that you can't handle about yourself. You are a daily dose of hate. Do you really believe that the United States not stepping in to do something about the scum of North Korea will stop the Rocket Boy from killing South Koreans and Janpanese and American troops given the chance? You seem to walk around in a world the rest of us don't see and your tolerance and support of the Rocket Boy is amazing and borders on treason.
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:25 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:01 am
brookboy123 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

lol.

It is the truth that you can't handle about yourself. You are a daily dose of hate. Do you really believe that the United States not stepping in to do something about the scum of North Korea will stop the Rocket Boy from killing South Koreans and Janpanese and American troops given the chance? You seem to walk around in a world the rest of us don't see and your tolerance and support of the Rocket Boy is amazing and borders on treason.

You're rambling.......

So now you saw something in my post that shows I support the North Koreans?.........that's as ridiculous as you assertion that I support the Castro's who have enslaved my Cuban relatives for all these decades.

You sure do lie a great deal.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:30 am

numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

"Chocolate Drop"? What does that even mean?
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:31 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:01 am
brookboy123 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

lol.

Its "Rocket Man".
1 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:40 am

Meanwhile, back to the OP....

Why use a single bullet when multiple rounds from a an antiaircraft cannon will do?

Using a tank the grind up the remaining bits of what was a person seems a bit over-the-top dramatic, no?

In an arena no less. Roman style. Fat boy, err.... I mean Rocket Man needs a skull cap vaporization.
1 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:43 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:30 am
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

"Chocolate Drop"? What does that even mean?

I think you know what our friend annie-mac has done with "chocolate drop."

.....after all, she is an American that lived during a time when the "chocolate drop" wasn't considered to be as worthy as other Americans......by actual statute.
0 x