Pentagon Sets Sex Change Cutoff Date

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Pentagon Sets Sex Change Cutoff Date

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:27 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:04 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:54 pm
Bet liberals like evil dont' think so. he supports left-wingers serving, as well as tranny's & gays.
I'm in favor of any patriot willing and able to serve their country being allowed to do so.
Even if they're mentally unstable/ill? You can't serve.

he's in favor of abnormal people who might refer to themselves as.........."they" rather than he or she to 'serve" our country. lol

oh, and probably expects our tax $ to pay for their confusion, regarding lopping something off or adding something they weren't born with
None that makes them unfit to serve. One doesn't need to be considered "normal" by you to be a patriot and to serve their country.

I don't support tax payers paying for elective surgery. Hope that clears things up for you so that you don't need to speculate next time.

glad you cleared that up for me, whew! normal is good. normal is stable. normal is dependable. you get the drift.
Normal is average. Average people yield average results. Our forefathers were not normal or average and they established a great country.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bet liberals like evil dont' think so. he supports left-wingers serving, as well as tranny's & gays.
I'm in favor of any patriot willing and able to serve their country being allowed to do so.

he's in favor of abnormal people who might refer to themselves as.........."they" rather than he or she to 'serve" our country. lol

oh, and probably expects our tax $ to pay for their confusion, regarding lopping something off or adding something they weren't born with
None that makes them unfit to serve. One doesn't need to be considered "normal" by you to be a patriot and to serve their country.

I don't support tax payers paying for elective surgery. Hope that clears things up for you so that you don't need to speculate next time.

glad you cleared that up for me, whew! normal is good. normal is stable. normal is dependable. you get the drift.
Normal is average. Average people yield average results. Our forefathers were not normal or average and they established a great country.
you're conflating normalcy in behavior with average results. not the same. not a bad try but no, not the same
1 x
statistics bee racisss

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

you're conflating normalcy in behavior with average results. not the same. not a bad try but no, not the same
I'm not conflating anything. Normal behavior leads to normal results. Average is fine, but great requires something more than normal.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 pm
Lopitophomies and addadictomies have to be done by February 2018.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Ar ... l-service/
So no more cutoffs after the cutoff date.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Normal behavior is an asset in achieving great results. Abnormal behavior is often a handicap that has to be overcome.
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:42 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Normal behavior is an asset in achieving great results. Abnormal behavior is often a handicap that has to be overcome.
it sure looked to me like he doesn't understand his own fail.

many normal people have achieved tremendous results. and average person who is normal is not destined to only achieve average results. evillib is badly confused.
1 x
statistics bee racisss

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 pm
Lopitophomies and addadictomies have to be done by February 2018.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Ar ... l-service/
That's quite the double entendre.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:18 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:42 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

many normal people have achieved tremendous results. and average person who is normal is not destined to only achieve average results. evillib is badly confused.

It would appear so. The PC left is quite delusional.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:24 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:42 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

What fail? I never said that someone you perceive as normal can't be successful or achieve greatness. Thinking absolutes is the fail here. The greatest people in human history were mostly considered to be above average and not normal.

I'm not confused at all, butnyou clearly are
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:09 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Why do you love them so much????

Why are you so obsessed with agreeing with everything 0bama stands for????
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS